2017 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Pick One Team to win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ok because of the issue with the tagging of users failing and some people not getting notification I've re-opened the poll for anyone who hasn't put a pick in yet.

Those votes already lodged are listed above so no need for you to vote again if you have already made a pick. This is for anyone who may not have got a vote in before yesterday

boo

Round 1 updated.

Carnage all round as lots of "favourites" got rolled. Only those backing Sharks and Roosters remain standing - 23 of you

Poll will be updated for Round 22 games in the next day or two. Just a reminder that you CANNOT pick the same team two weeks in a row. Also despite their win last week there will be no Knights game to choose from.

Any questions please ask.

Round 1 updated.

Carnage all round as lots of "favourites" got rolled. Only those backing Sharks and Roosters remain standing - 23 of you

Poll will be updated for Round 22 games in the next day or two. Just a reminder that you CANNOT pick the same team two weeks in a row. Also despite their win last week there will be no Knights game to choose from.

Any questions please ask.
Hang on I picked Melb....oh, nothing.......

Arh bugger forgot about it this week. Any chance of being able to put my tip in?

Doh.....!! Have had a very stressful past few days and have just missed putting my tip in for round 22. (Would have tipped the Broncos or Worms lol by the way for this round.) o_O

Good luck to everyone that is still going....!!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8