2017 Last Fan Standing Comp

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Pick One Team to win in Round 26

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah me too........!

Would have tipped the Donkeys or Worms lol for this round......!'

*Edit: Thank you C & C for opening up round for another day it is very appreciated....!!
@Eagleheart when I re-opened the poll it wasn't meant as an invitation to pick the winner of the game that was already decided. Therefore I can't take your Eels pick as that clearly isn't fair - although a nice try ;). Therefore I have changed your pick to Broncos.

@castle eagle @Huntervalleyeagle @Jock @rmd @swoop - get a pick in guys.

@ricardo you've picked the Sharks again this week and you took them last week. You can't pick the same team two weeks in a row. Post another choice here before poll closes otherwise you'll be eliminated.

I'm all for making this a bit of fun and want to make sure everyone gets a fair go, but after this week there will be no more latecomers allowed. Keep an eye on this thread and watch the poll.

@Eagleheart when I re-opened the poll it wasn't meant as an invitation to pick the winner of the game that was already decided. Therefore I can't take your Eels pick as that clearly isn't fair - although a nice try ;). Therefore I have changed your pick to Broncos.

All good, not sure if you meant no casualties this round for everyone left. So meaning we just pick the same team, the eels to get to the next round? Ahh sorry if I misunderstood and thanks for adding the donkeys tip though...!!

We are down to 16. Please keep an eye on this thread for the updated poll for Round 23 to be entered in the next day or two.

C and C - I am still alive. I took Canberra first week and Broncos last week.

C and C - I am still alive. I took Canberra first week and Broncos last week.
Yes - right you are. I missed that in all the excitement. My bad, Ill reinstate you to the still standing list.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6