2017 Dally M Awards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Nothing surprising here. Dally M rigged bullsht award just like the game itself. Dally M for biggest cnt of the year to Turd Greensht.

Morgan did score more Dally M points than DCE, but what was the breakdown of his points from playing 5/8 and from playing halfback?

Of his 23 regular season games, Morgan played 10 at pivot and from his 13 at halfback, the Cows only won 7 and lost 5 of their last 6. No way does he score more as a halfback than Cherry. It seems that despite playing half the season in one position and half the season in another, they have combined his points all under the one position which is totally wrong.

For mine this is clearly the NRL and its feelgood stories at work because Cherry isn't the most popular player going around and worse still he plays for Manly (not the NRL's most favoured team....) while Morgan is playing with the sentimental favourite Cowboys in the GF.

Last edited:
When Gutho was in good form until his injury, questions were being asked that should he have gone on to win the Dally M Medal, would he get a spot in the team of the year because he played so many positions and might not have enough points in any single position to win an actual spot.

So why is it suddenly different for Michael Morgan? Why are his combined points from 5/8 and halfback enough to get him the Halfback of the Year over someone who played the entire season in the position?

We are insane to expect logic or consistency from the dally ms. I have been reading in news ltd publications and on the nrl site since April that smith is the favorite to win. How they knew that his form would be so good for the rest of the year is a mystery.

Last edited:
We are insane to expect logic or consistency from the dally ms. I have been reading in news ltd publications and on the nrl site since April that smith is the favorite to win. How they knew that his form would be so good for the rest of the year is a mystery.
Courier have scam as an immortal in a farking QLD SOO Jersey full page ,vomitfest QLD style

Courier have scam as an immortal in a farking QLD SOO Jersey full page ,vomitfest QLD style
There is much that I like about Queensland from their pubs to the weather their roads, but it's for reasons like that I couldn't stand it.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...b/news-story/feaf26b35b54220992c3939022d4fc4f

Dally_M.JPG

ST MVP
https://silvertails.net/forums/rugby-league-forum.16/?prefix_id=2

Last edited:
Breaking News

For the first time in over the 30 years the 2018 Dally M awards are being renamed the “ Cameron Smith Awards”.

And exclusively the DT can tell you that Cameron Smith will be winning ALL of the awards in 2018.

“ It’ll be just amazing said Cam at the Final Dally M awards of 2017 to know already that I’m going to be Captain, Fullback, Half, 5/8, second row, Prop AND Hooker of the year, and to be awarded the first ever Cameron Smith award for the best player of 2018 will be something I’m really looking forward to”.

When interviewed Toggy Greenslime said “ **** Dally M and especially **** his family for turning on such a hissy fit this year, and that’ll teach them”.

It’s expected that the Cameron Smith Awards, to be renamed “ the Scam Medal” after he retires will be THE most watched RL event of the year , even surpassing the 33rd straight QLD victory in a row at the 2018 SOO.

@HappilyManly I dont think that graph is right.

There is no way DCE got 3 Tigers and 0 vs Warriors.

Just cant be.
Yet, it is :cool:

Wests Tigers v Manly

3 Daly Cherry-Evans halfback

2 James Tedesco fullback

1 Tuimoala Lolohea five-eighth

Judge - Greg Alexander

ST - Uate, Chez, Api
https://silvertails.net/threads/most-valuable-player-for-round-23-tigers-v-sea-eagles-2017.52846/

New Zealand v Manly

3 Apisai Koroisau hooker

2 David Fusitua winger

1 Tom Trbojevic fullback

Judge - Greg Alexander

ST - Chez, Jake, Turbo
https://silvertails.net/threads/most-valuable-player-for-round-25-warriors-v-sea-eagles-2017.52976/

ergo: Brandy is a Riff fwit still
'The best field goal I've ever seen' but gave Chez 0 @:mad:

Last edited:
Well, the 2017 Dally M awards produced some shocks.....

Dally M Fullback of the Year - Billy Slater (Melbourne)
Dally M Winger of the Year - Jordan Rapana (Canberra)
Dally M Centre of the Year - Dylan Walker (Manly-Warringah)
Dally M Five-Eighth of the Year - Gareth Widdop (St George Illawarra)
Dally M Halfback of the Year - Michael Morgan (North Queensland)
Dally M Prop of the Year - Aaron Woods (Wests Tigers)
Dally M Hooker of the Year - Cameron Smith (Melbourne)
Dally M Second Rower of the Year - Matt Gillett (Brisbane)
Dally M Lock of the Year - Paul Gallen (Cronulla-Sutherland)
Dally M Interchange player of the Year - Reagan Campbell-Gillard (Penrith)
Dally M Coach of the Year - Craig Bellamy (Melbourne)

Dally M Medal Winner - Cameron Smith (Melbourne)
Dally M Captain of the Year - Cameron Smith (Melbourne)
Peter Moore Rookie of the Year - Nick Cotric (Canberra)
Top Point Scorer - Nathan Cleary (Penrith)
Top Try Scorer - Suliasi Vunivalu (Melbourne)
Tackle of the Year - Nathan Brown (Parramatta)
Try of the Year - Kyle Feldt (North Queensland)
Peter Frilingos Headline Moment - Mitchell Pearce (Sydney Roosters - FG win on Anzac Day)
Provan Summons People's Choice Medal - Clint Gutherson (Parramatta)
Female Player of the Year - Simaima Taufa (Jillaroos)

Congratulations to Dylan Walker for winning Centre of the Year :) And although he is no longer at Manly its good to see Gutho get rewarded for the year he was having before he got injured.

But some of the other selections? For team of the year I do actually agree with Slater and Smith, but the rest......

Jordan Rapana over Addo-Carr, Vunivalu or Radradra? I know Smith and Slater would have taken points from their wingers, but how does Rapana beat Semi?

Michael Morgan played only 13 games at halfback (minor round), during which the Cows had a 7-6 record, including losing 5 of their last 6 games. He played 10 games at 5/8. How does he beat DCE or Cronk? Cherry gets MoM for the win over the Chooks at Brookie, yet scores no Dally M points???

Woods? Marty Taupau's lack of discipline cost him, just like Taumalolo. I also think Jake was very unlucky.

And how does a guy who played started 17 of his 24 games get Interchange player of the Year?

Dally M Medal Winner - Cameron Smith (Melbourne):sick::lipssealed::finger:

Yet, it is :cool:

Wests Tigers v Manly

3 Daly Cherry-Evans halfback

2 James Tedesco fullback

1 Tuimoala Lolohea five-eighth

Judge - Greg Alexander

ST - Uate, Chez, Api
https://silvertails.net/threads/most-valuable-player-for-round-23-tigers-v-sea-eagles-2017.52846/

New Zealand v Manly

3 Apisai Koroisau hooker

2 David Fusitua winger

1 Tom Trbojevic fullback

Judge - Greg Alexander

ST - Chez, Jake, Turbo
https://silvertails.net/threads/most-valuable-player-for-round-25-warriors-v-sea-eagles-2017.52976/

ergo: Brandy is a Riff fwit still
'The best field goal I've ever seen' but gave Chez 0 @:mad:

The thinks Brandy might like a choof before the games.

giphy.gif

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10