2016 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
OK I've managed to work out how to navigate the tipping comp page and even got to put my tips in. :eek:
I've backed off in the last few years to give others a go but just to give fair notice, I intend to win the comp this year. :devil:
However putting the Titans v Knights as the first pick the score game isn't really doing any of us a favour. :finger:
(Could they both lose?) :rofl:

I'm in again for yet another year's donation to Silvertails :D
Gee thanks for that Troll rating you just gave me for my quoted post Brookie Brawler. I don't know why it would rate a Troll post but thanks again anyway :)

OK I've managed to work out how to navigate the tipping comp page and even got to put my tips in. :eek:
I've backed off in the last few years to give others a go but just to give fair notice, I intend to win the comp this year. :devil:
However putting the Titans v Knights as the first pick the score game isn't really doing any of us a favour. :finger:
(Could they both lose?) :rofl:
Knights by 12

Gee thanks for that Troll rating you just gave me for my quoted post Brookie Brawler. I don't know why it would rate a Troll post but thanks again anyway :)
Don't get so upset it's just a little picture.

Maybe he has thumbs the size of palms

A lot of the Troll ratings are just people inadvertently clicking the Icon as they scroll/sweep down, @Jethro :happy:

I will attempt to improve my 81st position from last year by psyching Manly to win all their games - simples if Baz is on board :p

Ok I admit I'm computer stupid but I can't work out how to enter. Never had problems other years.

Guess the old brain is slipping. The v beside username is an envelope right?

Any help?

ill spend some time refining that process tomorrow.

Spent today working out a routing issues whilst entertaining the kids.......this is day 3 of my 4 day holiday......i.e. part time job time

Prizes are always a good enticement to join. Any idea of what they could be?

Naming and shaming works too.

* Weekly top tipper gets a double GA pass to Brookvale tp a game of their choice
* First prize overall is a Family GA Season Membership - worth over $400.00 - kindly donated by MWSE. They have in the past been somewhat accommodating with offering alternative prizes if the GA Family membership doesn't suit the winners particular circumstances (ie no family, lives out of town etc), however there is no guarantee on that front.
* There may be a second place prize for the tipping comp, but that depends on subscription rates and whether we have funds available.
* Last Fan Standing winner will get a signed jersey of a yet to be fully determined nature. All of the jerseys offered previously have been highly sought after and the Football Club normally deliver something special.
* We hope to offer a Lucky Tipper prize as well, to give those who don't actively tip in the comps a chance to win something. But once again that will depend on what sort of support we get. At this stage given the poor response I'd say we'll be struggling.

As for naming and shaming, it's not hard to look through the list of regular forum posters and then check those signed up to support the site through the tipping comp. They don't always correlate unfortunately.

Can we get the 2016 tipping competitor 'badges' on the avatars C&C?
That would be a pretty quick indicator of who has signed up.

And let me know what you need for recognition and support. Without those joint to comp and paying for add free the site wouldn't exist.

We have grown to a point where paying for the correct software to support us really benefits is all. Our servers and backup servers don't come cheap! I've dumped more money than I care to remember on this site and I'll keep doing it and really these donations by many are what make it worthwhile. If I had the means I'd fund it all myself.

In the same vein anyone that wants to run or help set up a merchant arm of Silvertails just let me know it's where I want to take thing and I think could be great

How about if you are not a tipping comp member you can not start a new thread....that would smoke some people out...

I find having this site a pretty good prize in itself.

(Plus it's a always good to help @Clint get another jersey or membership or whatever the main prize is!)

We always give new players a weeks grace. If you miss the cut off for this weeks tips then you will get the minimum points scored for the round so you are not disadvantaged should you be a late sign on.

I have "joined" or paid at least, where are the guidelines or how to to be found?
If you don't put tips in do you get 0 points?

@Dan will have to answer this but I think last year if you didn't lodge any tips that the "draw" was the default choice, so essentially you get zero for the round.

I have "joined" or paid at least, where are the guidelines or how to to be found?
If you don't put tips in do you get 0 points?
@Dan will have to answer this but I think last year if you didn't lodge any tips that the "draw" was the default choice, so essentially you get zero for the round.

So im going to have to figure out how to put my tips in then.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4