2016 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You wont be thanking me when I start our server move in a week or so :)

You can all enter your tips again now. I have finished the code changes for adding the margin/scores.

I'm in again for yet another year's donation to Silvertails :D

Time for me to improve on my top 4 last year , going to very tough competition this year.

This tipping comp is clearly my favourite one I enter as I know the proceeds from entering it are going to a worthy cause!!
TIme for me to improve on my Top 60 - we're going in the same direction!

Done. Thanks once again for all that take the time to organize the Comp. Slowly improving my ladder every year lol

Once again we have had some great support from the MWSE Club with the tipping comp prizes. As usual the weekly winner will receive a double pass to Brookie for a game of their choice.

The club have also kindly offered a Family GA Season Pass for the tipping comp winner for 2016. This is a fantastic prize worth over $400.00. So get signed up to be in the running.

Also if you haven't already done so, get signed up as a Manly member and help support the club. We are very close to 10,000 members already, so lets help them achieve their 15,000 member target before kick off this season.

** Manly Membership Link **

Over past years I've been slowly gravitating to my natural position as a bottom feeder. I expect to hit rock bottom this season.

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
32 members signed up and paid so far. Looking like a slim competition this year if uptake stays the same. Either way should be fun and would love to see this reach 100 members

Only 32? Although it would be my best chance to crack the top 30 everyone really should get on and help support the site

I'm just waiting to see if they are going to sweeten the offer! ;)

Maybe a lanyard or coin or something?

(or those stickers and shirts we thought about doing a few years ago!!)

Just waiting for the Canadian dollar to be worth more than the Aussie dollar....

I mean if I purchase now it'll cost me $25.60!!!

sixty extra cents!

And Dan often says "my two cents worth" - so in effect I'm being charged an extra 58 cents to show everyone I suck at tipping!!!!!

bigots!!!!!!

edit: I think I used the same exchange rate joke last year....I dunno

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7