2016 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like Chee Kam hasn't heard rumours of him signing for us in 2017. He's actively spruiking himself to extend at the Tigs

http://www.nrl.com/chee-kam-spies-opportunity-in-youth/tabid/10874/newsid/91258/default.aspx

"[My current deal] is only one year but for sure I'm looking to extend so I want to do the best I can, put my best foot forward in anything I do like training. Hopefully when the games come I can show the right people that I want to stay here and extend."

Some quiet rumblings that Shaun Kenny Dowall could head to the Warriors and Jennings to Parra not sure how much truth is in it, nothing has been confirmed but something could be boiling, wait and see. Interesting if true as both players have been in trouble and the Roosters won't put up with sh** . Kenny Dowall's court case has been very quiet as well

Last edited:
Some doubt over this claimed 3 year NFL contract for Hayne. This article appears to contradict the first, saying that the 49ers could cut Hayne from the next two years without cost. Meanwhile his rookie coach will earn US$3.5 million per year for the next three years to not coach the 49ers.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/spo...s/news-story/8e3dba4a6fd9199b1a44f6109c1bafcd

Last edited:
Poor Ralphie. He reminds me of the protagonist from 1984 who in the end 'loves big brother' after starting off hating him.

for the record @Ralphie I've always supported your 'keep this thread clean' push and don't feel it's fair that anyone bags you for your campaign of....ummmm 'trivial b/s in this threadness.' You asked, implored, and begged and were ignored. I don't blame you.

Now.....to find a rumour to post in this post......*brb*

......Former Queensland Origin winger Wendell Sailor believes Broncos recruit James Roberts can join a select group of Brisbane players and represent New South Wales in the State of Origin arena and do it as early as this year.

To all:

This thread is for '2016 Rumoured and confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signings' ONLY.

The rules for this thread are:

1. Post only the details of the rumoured or confirmed player (or coaching staff member) signing (including a source if possible).
  2. If you want to comment on it, or discuss it, create a new thread in the relevant forum thread section.

Other than this post, any other posts that are found to be contravening the above rules in this thread will be deleted without warning.

SOUTH Sydney prop Tim Grant could be training at Concord as soon as next week after reportedly telling his Rabbitohs teammates he is leaving the club.

The 27-year-old is the latest player to come onto the NRL market in a crazy off-season of transfers and expected to be headed to the Wests Tigers. Fox Sports

Smh is reporting Tim Grant has officially signed with the Tigers for two years. He trained with them yesterday apparently.

The mole reporting that Jennings to parra almost a done deal.

This means Pauli Pauli to the knights and Copley to the roosters.

I hardly think a bench player being released would cover Jennings salary. Still no salary cap for Parramatta.

Gutho must be gutted if jennings signs

Rumor on Instagram burher could be off to Huddersfield Giants there must be something doing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8