2015 Tipping Comp Open

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
When you go into your profile page and into the account upgrades, does it show the tipping comp under the "Purchased Upgrades" heading ?? That'll be your confirmation that the process worked.
It was coming from my savings account. Does that take longer to process?

The account it draws from shouldn't matter.

If you have completed the process properly then you should see 2015 Tipping Comp in your "Purchased Upgrades" list on your profile page. If it is still sitting under "Available Upgrades" then you haven't completed the process, so try again.

I chose t
When you go into your profile page and into the account upgrades, does it show the tipping comp under the "Purchased Upgrades" heading ?? That'll be your confirmation that the process worked.

Q:
I did the Upgrade, entered my tips but no email or alert received. I did everything today so maybe the confirmation is done overnight ?!

It looks like the old PMs are now Conversations.
Is there a way of deleting old conversations? I can select them all,but can't see a delete option anywhere.

@Chip and Chase , I just went to do it again, and when I hover over my account it actually says it can take between 3-5 business days for the transaction to take place & the money to transfer.

I chose t

Q:
I did the Upgrade, entered my tips but no email or alert received. I did everything today so maybe the confirmation is done overnight ?!

Is there a way of deleting old conversations? I can select them all,but can't see a delete option anywhere.

there is. It's now called "leaving a conversation" and is an option in there :)

I chose t

Q:

You are shown as being registered and paid up. As far as confirmation of tips go I don't think you get an alert or email. If you go to the tipping comp page then you can select "manage your tips" or "edit tips" and it will show your current selections which you can of course change.

@Stiffi I'll mark you off as paid so you can enter your tips for week 1. Presuming that you havee paid and just waiting clearance. Let me know if it works and you can access the tipping comp.

@Stiffi I'll mark you off as paid so you can enter your tips for week 1. Presuming that you havee paid and just waiting clearance. Let me know if it works and you can access the tipping comp.

Legend. Thanks. If nothing has come through by next Thursday I will do it again via Credit Card so the payment goes straight through!!

Others could offer Dan 2 hours of babysitting and I reckon he'd take that in a heartbeat!!

Same goes with anyone else who has purchased the tipping comp upgrade and hasn't been able to register. Let me know and I will manually upgrade you until we can sort out whether payment has been received. Post in here

Is there a lockout once the first game starts? because it says 98 hours till its closed?

Each game "should" individually lockout at kick off time (fingers crossed). The whole tipping round closes in 96 hours (at kickoff of Monday night footy)

GE did we have side bet riding on a recent tipping comp?

I can't remember. I do remember a year or so ago going back through some posts and seeing people volunteered me for such some bet or other. But I could be wrong.

Having said that....let me say this....(pollie speak) If I owe you something lemme know as I'd rather be seen as paying my debts than a welcher. This tipping comp is the only thing a 'bet' on so I dunno.

Anyway, as long as I didn't get too drunk and promise you a house (because I am not giving away one of those again) lemme know and whatever it was shall be in the mail. (or some such format - you know, like a charity or something). :)

As I am a retired multi millionaire, I don't think it'll be a problem.*

*last bit not true......

Others could offer Dan 2 hours of babysitting and I reckon he'd take that in a heartbeat!!
That's very noble of you GE. As the person closest to Dan I think it makes sense for you to take up this lovely gesture on behalf of all us Silvertailarians*. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

*yes I just made that word up

Haha from memory it was more likely the other way round.
Anyhow the tipping comp is a way of contributing to the cost of running Silvertails, so pretty much everyone who likes the site may as we'll join in. Even some of you journos who trawl here for material should enter (come on, we know who you are) :)

I tipped the Eels. Then changed to Manly. Couldn't pick the eels. No wonder I Dont do well. Let the heart rule

Is there a lockout once the first game starts? because it says 98 hours till its closed?

Each game gets locked out at kick off, the week then locks out sometime later. We could do full week lockout but I think its better to be open as I change my mind 50 times until kick off

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4