2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know the Tigers need to free up some $$$$ but you still need some good players in your team, getting rid of Austin was a huge mistake. They have big problems with their board and need to have some former players on board who know about footy and the club
Totally agree. T'Pow and Tedesco are two 'must keep' players.

And check this out on a rabbitohs site ,Rabbitohs nation...

Rabbitohs Nation
September 15 at 11:31am ·
Rumours are this is a list of players we are chasing.

Ben Te'o
Sam Burgess
Robbie Farah
Martin Taupau
Anthony Tupou
Will Hopoate
Ava Seumanufagai

Any interest to anyone?
.............................................oh I forgot another team that dont have a salary cap.and yes I know Gifty is gone,luke and Goodwin too,the top 4 of those would command top dollar and we know that hoppa likes the coin whether he is worth it or not

So if Koroisau has played a lot of 6 in reserve grade for the panthers this year. Does that mean Isaac John was playing 7 in that same reserve grade team?

Mbye wouild be too expensive and not worth the money the way he has played the past two weeks.

We should have gone after Hastings rather than be stuffed around by foran

Mbye wouild be too expensive and not worth the money the way he has played the past two weeks.

We should have gone after Hastings rather than be stuffed around by foran

I wouldnt mind Mbye, but not at the rumoured 700K he wants. Hastings is starting to look the goods, would have been a good buy to replace Foz, but with maloney out he door the chooks were always going to throw the paper bags at him.

The more we hear silence, the more I think that we going to move killer to 5/8.

^^^^ or young Tom Wright to pivot,
Tom Turbo to right wing, drop Heek-no-clue.

Would be good to make a move on rorters Malagi - hard back-rower & hope this ex rugby big man, John Walker goes well.

Anyone hear the coach of the Australian schoolboys (Brian Battese) interview saying we have signed gun sharks junior Curtis Scott? Word on LeagueUnlimited is we have beaten the Storm and 10 other clubs to his signature. I thought I heard he signed with the storm a few weeks back, maybe BS.
A very skillful strong centre and Aussie schoolboys player. A great buy if true.

Sportal 4/9/2015

The Melbourne Storm have pulled off one of their biggest signings in recent history, securing the services of boom Cronulla youngster Curtis Scott for three years ahead of 11 other clubs.

Anyone hear the coach of the Australian schoolboys (Brian Battese) interview saying we have signed gun sharks junior Curtis Scott? Word on LeagueUnlimited is we have beaten the Storm and 10 other clubs to his signature. I thought I heard he signed with the storm a few weeks back, maybe BS.
A very skillful strong centre and Aussie schoolboys player. A great buy if true.

Here's the link

http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/s...fb82f43e0&t=447716&page=8#sm181glSU1AQfHSb.97

I wouldn't be expecting any official announcement from the club if true. We've dropped off that big time.

Maybe one day the club will provide the supporters with some information instead of treating us like mushrooms

He definately signed with the storm a few weeks ago

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8