2015 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: 2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

Cowboys snare Tigers coach
Details: http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/?p=13662

Frosteagle said:
From the mouth of Steve Noyce - Foran to the sharks in 2016. Apparently he seemed to think it was a done deal...though I really can't see why he would go. Or at least why he'd go to the Sharks.
Steve Noyce has been sucking to many ........

BOZO said:
Frosteagle said:
From the mouth of Steve Noyce - Foran to the sharks in 2016. Apparently he seemed to think it was a done deal...though I really can't see why he would go. Or at least why he'd go to the Sharks.
Steve Noyce has been sucking to many ........
but now superarse,sorry I mean supergrass reckons he will be at the raiders next year ,yawn,next please

Harry said:
Cronulla CEO Steve Noyce has been made redundant.
He was pretty much redundant the whole time he was there.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Harry said:

Its a shame he is a top guy. Very down to earth, loves mingling with the fans and sitting with them to watch the game

Maybe he was too professional to fit in there, that club is a basket case.

So Foran isn't going to Cronulla then?

Harry said:
SeaEagleRock8 said:
Harry said:

Its a shame he is a top guy. Very down to earth, loves mingling with the fans and sitting with them to watch the game

....So do I.

Ryan said:
Harry said:

Kind of like Cronulla's form on the field really.

Or Cronulla in general.

Home
Team News
Video
Rosters
Team Lists
Draw/Results
Casualty Ward
Mad Monday
Broncos v Warriors - NRL Trial Match
MATEO SET TO LEAVE THE WARRIORS
Warriors
October 23, 2014Facebook0Twitter0
DESPITE being contracted to the club until the end of 2016, Feleti Mateo is set to leave the Warriors and join a Sydney club.

The former Tonga and City representative has reportedly approached the club seeking a release from the final two years of his contract to which the club obliged.

A source has told RLW that the club will not stand in Mateo’s way of pursuing an opportunity to return to Sydney. The club reportedly thanked the versatile forward for his four years of service and wished him the best for the future.

Mateo now joins the likes of Willie Mason, Josh Hoffman and Brad Takairangi as some of the hottest prospects on the market for 2015.

However, Mateo may not remain available for long with reports surfacing that Manly are already in negotiations to sign the 30-year-old.

A source has revealed to RLW that Geoff Toovey rates the ball-playing back-rower highly and could potentially be an ideal replacement for Rabbitohs-bound forward Glenn Stewart.

Comments

4 comments

Mateo is extremely talented, but hasn't lived up to his promise. I think he could be a great acquisition as our training and coaching staff tend to get the best out of players.

Yeah I am a fan of mateo, I think he would be a great replacement for Choc.

I think Bruher has gifts position covered.

Mateo wouldn't replace Choc, Choc played middle forward with us wil Mateo, like Buhrer plays as an edge forward.

Likely Mateo would either play on the left in Horo's position or come off the bench

I'm a bit underwhelmed by this potential signing but he has the talent so he could be huge

Mateo I think has mainly been playing LHS with Warriors from memory. But at Parra he had a pretty free rein to go either side. He might be a good foil for Foran on that side, because Horo had an underwhelming season this year I felt. Foran wasn't exactly shooting the lights out either come season end, but Mateo is the kind of player that could benefit Foz as he can ball play which makes the early ball a more viable option, a bit of variation on what we have now.

On his day he can create some bloody good second phase ball, but his lack of consistency has dogged him his whole career. He has the talent but not the application it seems. If we can "unlock" him then it would be a super signing, but it seems many have tried and failed.

Imagine we grabbed Mason / Mateo, and everyone else was retained:-

01. Brett Stewart
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Steve Matai
04. Jamie Lyon
05. Peta Hiku
06. Kieran Foran
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Willie Mason
09. Matt Ballin
10. Brenton Lawrence
11. Anthony Watmough
12. Tom Symonds
13. Feleti Mateo

14. Jamie Buhrer
15. Jesse Sene-Lefao
16. Dunamis Lui
17. Justin Horo

SMH also has Vave from Cronulla as a signing today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8