2015 NRL draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It is disturbing that the NRL would consider playing a major Sydney derby on a Monday night, seriously when are they going to listen to the fans. NEVER it seems.

If it has taken this long to agree on round 1, we can safely assume that come September we will know the details of round 2.

The gutless leadership at the NRL need to stand up to Nine and Fox and for once put the fans first.

Sick of this, Piss weak leadership.

The No Real Leadership are fast becoming a joke and a farce, the lack of Leadership is glaringly obvious, Smith is just too frightened to make a decision in case it upsets Gyngel.

I knew the day that pr*ck sat there and said " we now own the game" was the start of the end .

And everything, at all levels, I have seen since confirms that , and whilst ever the huge dollars are thrown at the game it will be the same.

Oh hang on the AFL get more DONT they???

I just don't do fools, and IMO Smith is a fool.

I was prepared to give him time to learn the ropes , but he's learned diddly squat, and really is just a puppet to the puppet master David Gyngel ( I now wish James Packer had really decked him good, not just the little push and shove they had).

In that article, I do like this part -

"Like Fox Sports, Channel Nine has requested the game to be played at Penrith for the suburban atmosphere but ANZ would get a bigger crowd."

This should be good for our draw if we usually request Sunday footy at Brookie. Also good that Fox and Nine don't want to show the footy at the big empty stadiums.

I just rang the NRL

I got the same boring answer of our media release said mid December and that it is when the draw is going to come out.

This is meant to be a professional corporate organisation but they are certainly losing a lot of credibility over this .

It is not only us supporters who they are hurting but the clubs as well who want to be promoting games to attract new memberships and to organise match day events but they cannot.

Surely we will get the draw next week or have the NRL still got to decide how many Friday night games souths and broncos are going to get.

At this stage they may as well leave it until the New Year, most clubs ( I think) have their major staff holidays from about Mid December to Mid January, and for us fans the best airline deals are usually November and then the big sale period straight after Xmas running to the end of January.

It's really " circus like" that they have to take from the 1st week of October to almost Xmas to get this done, but why should we be surprised the place is run by a bunch of clowns!!

So a big round of applause is needed for the NRL who have done the impossible and conjured up a draw for the 2015 season.

This has been painstaking work to ensure that the major stake holders, the donkeys, the vermin and the dirty dogs get their every wish for every round.

Seriously we learn of a couple of fixtures today and that the draw is released tomorrow.

The NRL have badly let down the members and the fans!

So the big announcement today is that Channel 9 will broadcast the Sunday game Live.

What they havnt mentioned is will it be live at 3pm or 4pm.

Of course the game will start when 9 wants it to.

Eagles2nv said:
So the big announcement today is that Channel 9 will broadcast the Sunday game Live.

What they havnt mentioned is will it be live at 3pm or 4pm.

Of course the game will start when 9 wants it to.

4pm start.

Also it seems that the Sunday Afternoon blockbusters are back.

Round 1: Riff v Dogs
Round 2: Souths v Easts
Round 3 Souths v Tigers.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
#NRLDRAW | Round 2 Sat 14 March will see @SeaEagles host @storm at Brookvale Oval #NRL

Rd1 vs Eels @ pirtek stadium note sure of date.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2014/12/14/nrl_draw_eels_storm_.html

We are playing the storm in Melbourne 6pm on ANZAC day next year( it falls on a Saturday next year)

There is going to be 5 matches played ANZAC day next year with NZ warriors hosting a game so that is why we are playing the storm instead of them

Not long now until we see our draw for next year

Hope we play storm dogs souths tigers roosters parra at Brookvale oval next year- time will soon tell

manlywarringah said:
One of the few traditions left in the NRL is Sunday afternoon footy.

I believe the main tradition is now you have to be a cockhead to run the game and make biased, unfair calls that benefit only TV stations and select clubs who fit into the NRL's plans.

It’s Friday Night Lights at #FortressBrookvale when we take on the @NRL_Bulldogs in Round 3 of the 2015 season! http://t.co/yI9CgbMPMj

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6