[Resurrected] 2015 Member Caps

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi mate I’m trying to find one to rebuild my modest collection that got thrown out during my divorce, any ideas?
This is the one, he went on a visit to South America last year and I took him to Iceland the year before.
However my wife is getting pi$$ed off with all of my Manly hats around the place, every year she says "not another farking Manly hat", and as a non hat wearer, you're welcome to this one [baseball caps make my big melon look bigger than it really is ]
Just let me know if you go to any of the Brookie games and I can bring it to you?

ddddd-jpg.9383
dsc_0079-jpg.6938

This is the one, he went on a visit to South America last year and I took him to Iceland the year before.
However my wife is getting pi$$ed off with all of my Manly hats around the place, every year she says "not another farking Manly hat", and as a non hat wearer, you're welcome to this one [baseball caps make my big melon look bigger than it really is ]
Just let me know if you go to any of the Brookie games and I can bring it to you?

ddddd-jpg.9383
dsc_0079-jpg.6938
Awesome photos !!!

ddddd-jpg.9383
dsc_0079-jpg.6938

I liked Iceland. Puffins rule!

I'm not sure any of my hats are fit enough to get to Machu Picchu so well done to your hat!

Mate I get a different hat every year from club membership and I usually keep the current one and give the others away to Manly people .

I just had a look for you and I found a 2007 Manly member hat and a 2018 Manly member hat and if you want them both to add to your collection I can post them to you .
Just private message me your address .

Do not thank me as it is always a pleasure to assist my Manly brothers . All Manly people I consider as family

Most in our generation have been through a divorce and I can feel for you .

Always remember that in divorce we will lose our house and our assets and we will feel the pain and cry because good man have big hearts , but no one can take away our heart to love again and our spirit to open up another chapter in our lives and create a great life and a happy ending .
The generousity of some people amazes me.i grew up in dale st Brookfield and my early games watched bozo wombat and co play.i assure you your cap will be treated like gold

Ok I’m a bit thick but how do I pm you?
Top right of this page there is an envelope icon, kind of like a letter (old fashioned email), just left of the little bell, which is for alerts.
Click on the envelope and it gives you the option to start a new conversation, just select who you are sending it to.

Top right of this page there is an envelope icon, kind of like a letter (old fashioned email), just left of the little bell, which is for alerts.
Click on the envelope and it gives you the option to start a new conversation, just select who you are sending it to.
View attachment 10885
Luckily my collection survived my divorce however lots of my other stuff didn't.......
im jealous lol

The generousity of some people amazes me.i grew up in dale st Brookfield and my early games watched bozo wombat and co play.i assure you your cap will be treated like gold

I am sill waiting for you to give me details where to send the Manly hats .Please private message .

love the new Football Club members caps View attachment 10918

Well, I dunno who the male model you got to pose with your hat is, but my membership number is lower which means I joined earlier which means...obv I am a much 'truer' supporter than that hat!!!

lol :p:p:p

PS: I just noticed my post code on the mwrlfc site is incorrect. (guess I am more stupid than previous hat as well)

Should be "E" but it's a "3" - meh, maybe close enough will be good enough.

edit: we should all have a secret handshake so if we see someone else in that hat...handshake ensues and um.... free drinks? I dunno. Hadn't thought it out that far.

im jealous lol

I have found a couple of more of my Manly hats and that makes a total of 4 coming out to your name and address by express post so they should arrive the next day which is Friday 2morrow and you will have them in time to wear one if you are going to the Tigers game .

The Australia post Track number is 0001006060472887180992 . If you have any issues

All the best feathered friend
And
Go the Mighty Sea eagles !!!
20190314_100554-1.jpg

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8