2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hull KR Fullback Greg Eden is released to join nrl. Get this, it is believed that he signed with.....the Broncos! LOL If true. More likely to join Roosters or Bulldogs.

Seems like Bennett is redefining backline positional play with a half, a five-eigth and five fullbacks. Could be a masterstroke, although a little confusing under the high ball.

Luke Bailey announces his retirement.

Best o' luck.

http://www.nrl.com/luke-bailey-announces-retirement/tabid/10874/newsid/81472/default.aspx

The 34-year-old prop, who missed Sunday's match against the Warriors in Auckland because of a neck injury, had anticipated playing on in 2015 but with the Titans unable to commit to a deal, he felt it's time to end his outstanding 15-season NRL career.

eelcatcher said:
Hull KR Fullback Greg Eden is released to join nrl. Get this, it is believed that he signed with.....the Broncos! LOL If true. More likely to join Roosters or Bulldogs.
thats ridiculous,so is their investigation all finished and they have been cleared or are they just plain arrogant

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/star-centre-steve-matai-says-no-to-manly-sea-eagles-contract-extension/story-fnp0lyn3-1227044195467

wish my 100th post was better news.... please stay Stevie!!!! PLEASE

master blaster said:
eelcatcher said:
thats ridiculous,so is their investigation all finished and they have been cleared or are they just plain arrogant

Maybe Bennet's gone senile and thinks that a Team of #1's is a #1 Team :cool:
We should expect 'Snake to Broncos' reporting any day now :sleepy:

southsideeagle said:
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs to the Storm. I see he was originally with Broncos before Raiders. I cant remember that.

Something went seriously awry for Tom in Canberra.

(Whether that was injuries, attitude, or a problem with Stuart...Or all 3)

He WAS a decent pig, and unfortunately I won't be surprised if Bellamy extracts that from him again.

RiverEagle said:
southsideeagle said:
Tom Learoyd-Lahrs to the Storm. I see he was originally with Broncos before Raiders. I cant remember that.

He WAS a decent pig, and unfortunately I won't be surprised if Bellamy extracts that from him again.

TLL is going to do well under bellyache. He will be playing SOO next year.

I agree something about the raiders really stunted his career. Feel the same about papali.

BRENT Tate’s decorated and courageous rugby league career is over.

The 32-year-old Test and Queensland Origin back has announced his retirement, accepting medical advice that returning from the ruptured ACL sustained during this year’s State of Origin series was one fight too many.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/injury-forces-brent-tates-retirement-from-nrl/story-fnca0von-1227046321239

Blake Leary signed with Manly for next year - from news.com.au

Blake Leary (from Queensland Cup until 2016)

Leary will give up his day job as a junior league development officer in Cairns to restart his NRL career with Manly next season. The 23-year-old backrower made his season debut for the Cowboys earlier this year.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-transfer-centre-your-guide-for-player-movement-between-clubs-as-2015-takes-shape/story-fndujljl-1227045293969

Anyone seen him play?

Shoe1 said:
Blake Leary signed with Manly for next year - from news.com.au

Blake Leary (from Queensland Cup until 2016)

Leary will give up his day job as a junior league development officer in Cairns to restart his NRL career with Manly next season. The 23-year-old backrower made his season debut for the Cowboys earlier this year.

http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-transfer-centre-your-guide-for-player-movement-between-clubs-as-2015-takes-shape/story-fndujljl-1227045293969

Anyone seen him play?

This was reported and discussed a few weeks ago mate.

He had a few runs with the cowboys, ended up starring consistently for the Northern Pride in QLD Cup. Plenty of wraps on a rough-diamond perhaps polishing up nicely...@mozgrame has more of an idea on the guy, but again, 9 times outta 10, Dave Warwick and recruitment are getting these things right (so fingers-crossed mate!).

Obviously not crossed for the whole off-season!

;)

RiverEagle said:
southsideeagle said:

Another Stuart basher!

TLL was **** a long time before Stuart got there

Kurt Baptise re-signs 2 years with faders.

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/canberra-raiders-resign-hooker-kurt-baptiste-for-two-years-20140903-10c02q.html

Stevo said:
RiverEagle said:
southsideeagle said:

Another Stuart basher!

TLL was ... a long time before Stuart got there

No point quotin' me you're blocked pal. That's just havin' a go at a bloke behind his back to me.

I can read your posts if I choose and was told you quoted me.

MY OPINION wasn't directly blaming Stuart solely for it.

I disagree that TLL was always $hit too.

Have a nice life you nuisance.

RiverEagle said:
Stevo said:
RiverEagle said:
southsideeagle said:

Another Stuart basher!

TLL was ... a long time before Stuart got there

No point quotin' me you're blocked pal. That's just havin' a go at a bloke behind his back to me.

I can read your posts if I choose and was told you quoted me.

MY OPINION wasn't directly blaming Stuart solely for it.

I disagree that TLL was always $hit too.

Have a nice life you nuisance.

You're an idiot.

I don't care that you blocked me. In fact it didn't even register with me that it was you who made the above comments. I'd forgotten all about you blocking me. That's how much it matters to me.

You mentioned that Stuart may be a reason for his poor form and i pointed out that his form was poor well before Stuart got there. He was in reserve grade last year.

Have you had a cry to a mod yet? If you chose to block me then why read my posts. Go have a sook somewhere else junior.

Hey @Jethro , where has that popcorn emoticon gone? ;)

Nevermind

[attachment=873]

Attachments

• index.jpg
    index.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 2
LOL @Stevo

I only discuss issues that matter (with Mods) so we agree on the "importance" of each other.

Since it "slipped your mind" that I blocked U, slot it back in now RiverEagle. And try your best not to quote, refer to, or in fact involve me in anything U say.

IF your post wasn't taking the chance to have a dig at me regarding Stuart as a coach, there are 20 or 30 ppl at least here that rate him far worse. (Go defend Stuart to any one or as many of em as U need to).

I don't mind disagreeing or debate, U just treat almost everyone with little or no respect, and are about as much fun as sitting next to a boorish drunk on a plane.

You tried to have a crack at me for "being a dinosaur" at 47.
I'm 15 years older than U, if your age represented is correct.

Calling me "junior" now not only proves U play the man, and not the ball too often.

It also shows how erratic you are (one extreme to another). Make up your mind there, or defrag your insult-disc, and you'll at least have a shot at consistency.

You're just a loose-cannon with even more "anger-management" issues than me.

The End.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6