2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Harry said:
Stevo said:
There's heaps of money involved because unlike European and USA rugby league, it's a top tier professional sport. And it's twice the competition Super Rugby is.
So true Stevo. A good friend of mine Andrew Everingham former Souths winger is having a blast playing 7s rugby in Japan, plenty of opportunities.

And this is the epitome of taking the money to run.

Culturally sure, great experience in Japan; and fine if it's an offer to good to refuse.

7's rugby though is just as often barely a bigger challenge than Oz-tag or touch-football.

Personally I'd be embarrassed to say, in my mid-20's I've gone from the NRL 1st grade comp, to Japanese 7's rugby.

Apart from your bank-balance, that's a huge leap backwards.

RiverEagle said:
Harry said:
Stevo said:
There's heaps of money involved because unlike European and USA rugby league, it's a top tier professional sport. And it's twice the competition Super Rugby is.
So true Stevo. A good friend of mine Andrew Everingham former Souths winger is having a blast playing 7s rugby in Japan, plenty of opportunities.

And this is the epitome of taking the money to run.

Culturally sure, great experience in Japan; and fine if it's an offer to good to refuse.

7's rugby though is just as often barely a bigger challenge than Oz-tag or touch-football.

Personally I'd be embarrassed to say, in my mid-20's I've gone from the NRL 1st grade comp, to Japanese 7's rugby.

Apart from your bank-balance, that's a huge leap backwards.

I don't think so. Not if his goals are to make the Australian Rugby 7's side and Play in the world 7's every month.

the mauler said:
Would we consider taking on Willie Mason next year?? Would be pretty cheap and add some go forward that we desperately need.

I think he would be a great depth signing.

castle eagle said:
Ralphie said:
the mauler said:
Would we consider taking on Willie Mason next year?? Would be pretty cheap and add some go forward that we desperately need.

I think he would be a great depth signing.

fui fui is also unwanted at parra.

Amazing. I understand he's retiring but surely he is their best forward. Yes if he was available I would grab him. Lots of enthusiasm and go forward in his style.

He's a bit like Starling but without the flashes of flair and he doesn't bend the line like Dunamis does so i'm not that unhappy we lost him. He did his job though you cant take that away from him.

Rumour on social media that Desler is going to the Tigers and Potter is off to the Bulldogs.

You heard it here first.

Stevo said:
Rumour on social media that Desler is going to the Tigers and Potter is off to the Bulldogs.

You heard it here first.

Wouldnt surprise me that one. I thought Potter was assured of holding his post. But over the past month the Tigers have obviously been declawed and are playing like pussycats. Bye Bye Potter

It's about as likely as me hooking up with both Hilton sisters on the same night.

One on the other hand........

Stevo said:

You heard it here first.
In this case I wouldn't assume the term 'gone to the dogs' means he is joining Canterbury.

Stevo said:
He's a bit like Starling but without the flashes of flair and he doesn't bend the line like Dunamis does so i'm not that unhappy we lost him. He did his job though you cant take that away from him.

Diminated us tonight.

Manly  fans can breathe easy for a while after outstanding young fullback prospect Tom Trbojevic ­rejected offers of more than $170,000 a season to remain with the Sea Eagles.

And “Tommy T” is back in action after a long period out with injury.

He will be training alongside his brother and fellow Sea Eagle Jake in the next off season as he enters the next stage of his career.

The tall fullback is ­already a prolific try scorer in the Sea Eagles under-20s despite having two more years of eligibility in the team.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8