2014 Rumoured and confirmed signings.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ben Hunt has signed on again at the Donkeys so take the Broncos out of the equation for DCE,

Ben Hunt has signed on again at the Donkeys so take the Broncos out of the equation for DCE

Mark from Brisbane said:
Ben Hunt has signed on again at the Donkeys so take the Broncos out of the equation for DCE,

Ben Hunt has signed on again at the Donkeys so take the Broncos out of the equation for DCE

Well they keep signing full backs so they might start recruiting a number of halfbacks too lol

Perhaps they are reverting back to that old Parramatta ploy where the half back and full back interchanged like in the days of Sterling and Taylor. I think they call that multitasking

Remember the old force-mans-back kicks teams used to get into ? Hahahaha, that was gold. wouldn't happen in todays game.

Ryan said:
Remember the old force-mans-back kicks teams used to get into ? Hahahaha, that was gold. wouldn't happen in todays game.

And today's game is much the poorer for this lack of variety.

I can't see why an immediate kick return wouldn't work.

Team Kicks from inside their own territory, it's not a great kick so you kick it back and put it on their tryline.

The problems i can see with it is you would have to be the defensively dominant at the time and your team mates would have o know it was on so they could put themselves in an on side position. conversely the kicker would have to run everyone onside. Risky play for not much gain really.

Just in from a reliable source:
The Kaspersky Manly Warringah Sea Eagles recently secured the services of three promising players in Blake Leary, Brayden Wiliame and Zane Tetavano.

Vyssini said:
Just in from a reliable source:
The Kaspersky Manly Warringah Sea Eagles recently secured the services of three promising players in Blake Leary, Brayden Wiliame and Zane Tetavano.

Tetavano he will attract the female fans. He was sacked by the Knights and we sign him. I'm all for giving people a second chance but not these weak bastards who use their partner as a punching bag.

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/index.php/2014/05/14/knights-terminate-zane-tetevanos-contract/

Sacked for trashing a taxi... The other stuff came after...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6