2014 Members Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Ordered mine after the grand final :) will the jersey come with number 13 on the back or not

Ordered mine after the grand final will the jersey come with number 13 or the back or not ??

I really like the jersey but for $200 I can't justify it :( Already have 3 MWSE jerseys, these will have to do me.

I think it's sad that only members who buy the jersey get recognised with their names printed on it :(

Dee Why Grand Player Appearance:

Join us down at Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre on Saturday, 23 November 2013 for your chance to meet players of the 2014 NRL squad and get your photo taken. There will be a BBQ and player appearances from 9am-12:30pm with a load of prizes and giveaways available. We will have our Merchandise and Membership Team down there to help you prepare for 2014.

http://www.seaeagles.com.au/news-display/Member-Update-Last-chance-to-win-a-trip-to-Hong-Kong/87002

HappilyManly said:

Join us down at Dee Why Grand Shopping Centre on Saturday, 23 November 2013 for your chance to meet players of the 2014 NRL squad and get your photo taken. There will be a BBQ and player appearances from 9am-12:30pm with a load of prizes and giveaways available. We will have our Merchandise and Membership Team down there to help you prepare for 2014.

Where abouts in the Shopping centre will they be ?? went there yesterday and it didnt have any signs up saying where they will be

Silver Eagle said:
HappilyManly said:

Where abouts in the Shopping centre will they be ?? went there yesterday and it didnt have any signs up saying where they will be
Dee Why Grand has the main entrance on Pacific Parade near Pittwater Road.
The Events they have are all 'mobile', so the stands will be set up on the day - in the huge entry area outside the Chemist.

Larissa said:
In the week that the Sea Eagles just keep on giving, I am very pleased to announce we will be having a special MEMBERS Jersey worn on field by the NRL Team for Members Recognition Round in 2014.

All 2014 Sea Eagles Members will have the chance to make their mark on Sea Eagles history when they renew or join for next season.

For just $199 you will secure your name on our 2014 Members jersey, as well as receiving your very own limited edition boxed jersey. Numbers are very strictly limited, and will be available on a first in first served basis.

To renew or join as a 2014 Member visit www.seaeagles.com.au/membership. When you view your cart select the 'seating and options' link to add your very own Members Jersey to your order. For those of you have already renewed or joined call the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000 or email [email protected].

Note: Orders will close February 2014 with jerseys to be delivered in June 2014.

GO MANLY!!

Larissa

Hi Larissa,
I'm wanting to renew my membership- and wondering if it's too late to get the above?

HappilyManly said:
She is at Parra now

Are you serious HM???
Surely you jest..
Please do not tell me our beloved Larissa has gone to Parra..:mad:
I thought she just left 'cause she was having a baby.

Clint said:
HappilyManly said:
She is at Parra now

Are you serious HM???
Surely you jest..

ok. So I just re-read the Sad Farewell thread & now realise she has gone to Parra. Damn!!!

Clint said:
HappilyManly said:
She is at Parra now

Are you serious HM???
Surely you jest..

Clint said:
HappilyManly said:
She is at Parra now

Are you serious HM???
Surely you jest..

ok. So I just re-read the Sad Farewell thread & now realise she has gone to Parra. Damn!!!

Just like an accountant....12 months behind!

:D:p:cool::angel:

LAST CHANCE TO PURCHASE A LIMITED EDITON MEMBERS JERSEY

All 2014 Members are eligible to purchase a 2014 Members Recognition Jersey! Every Member who purchases a jersey will have their name appear on our 2014 Members Recognition jersey! Jersey numbers are strictly limited to 2000. When renewing or joining just click ‘Seating & Options’ and add the 2014 Members Recognition Jersey for just $199! If you have already purchased a 2014 Membership, you can still purchase by calling the Membership Team.

Golden Wings Members automatically have their name on the jersey, in order to own this jersey the players will be wearing on field simply call the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000.

June 2014 was the date for the member jerseys to arrive. It is getting close and I hope they are on time as I cant wait to get delivery. Not sure whether to have it framed or to put it into the rotation of jerseys that i wear?

When it comes it will be xmas in June :D:heart::exclamation:

Is there a Women in League or Diabetes Round Jetsey in 2014?

Those Pepsi 'heritage' ones need to be burned, they have the 1997 vibe attached to them 0-2 this year :dodgy:

Here are the samples that have been sent to manly for approval

im getting excited as well to finally have my jersey

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4