2014 Members Jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Larissa

Bencher
In the week that the Sea Eagles just keep on giving, I am very pleased to announce we will be having a special MEMBERS Jersey worn on field by the NRL Team for Members Recognition Round in 2014.

[attachment=693]

All 2014 Sea Eagles Members will have the chance to make their mark on Sea Eagles history when they renew or join for next season.

For just $199 you will secure your name on our 2014 Members jersey, as well as receiving your very own limited edition boxed jersey. Numbers are very strictly limited, and will be available on a first in first served basis.

To renew or join as a 2014 Member visit www.seaeagles.com.au/membership. When you view your cart select the 'seating and options' link to add your very own Members Jersey to your order. For those of you have already renewed or joined call the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000 or email [email protected].

Note: Orders will close February 2014 with jerseys to be delivered in June 2014.

GO MANLY!!

Larissa

Attachments

• 2014 Members Jersey.jpg
    2014 Members Jersey.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 144
@larissa can you purchase this as an add on even if you use easy eagle.

Awesome concept by the way :)

CAMBO said:
@larissa can you purchase this as an add on even if you use easy eagle.

Awesome concept by the way :)

You certainly can! Just give the Membership Team a buzz to add it to your Membership.

Fair and reasonable pricing for this item, well done.

Having a surname starting with an "a" I expect pole position on the jersey!

Larissa said:
For just $199 you will secure your name on our 2014 Members jersey, as well as receiving your very own limited edition boxed jersey. Numbers are very strictly limited, and will be available on a first in first served basis.
Larissa

does that mean than only those who order the jersey will have their name on them?
if so does that mean a family who are all members & only order 1 jersey will have 1 name featured?
@Larissa

COMMANDER said:

With a first name starting with double "a" I know I'll be first!

Larissa said:
In the week that the Sea Eagles just keep on giving, I am very pleased to announce we will be having a special MEMBERS Jersey worn on field by the NRL Team for Members Recognition Round in 2014.

All 2014 Sea Eagles Members will have the chance to make their mark on Sea Eagles history when they renew or join for next season.

To renew or join as a 2014 Member visit www.seaeagles.com.au/membership. When you view your cart select the 'seating and options' link to add your very own Members Jersey to your order. For those of you have already renewed or joined call the Membership Team on 02 9970 3000 or email [email protected].

Note: Orders will close February 2014 with jerseys to be delivered in June 2014.

GO MANLY!!

Larissa

link was 404 not found

ps Great idea Larissa n club!

Only those who purchase the jersey will have their name featured. One name per jersey, so if you would like multiple names you will need to purchase multiple jerseys. You may nominate the name you would like to appear, however the name must belong to a 2014 financial Sea Eagles Member.

Was there no image in my post? It's coming up for me? The link and image are the same.

manlyfan76 said:
COMMANDER said:

With a first name starting with double "a" I know I'll be first

You're an aarsehole.

Hey Larissa I've already renewed for 2014, can I still pay for the top and or add it to the pay by the month thingo?

COMMANDER said:
Napper said:
manlyfan76 said:
COMMANDER said:

With a first name starting with double "a" I know I'll be first

You're an aarsehole.

That's Dr Aarsehole

Nah its Gunner first class Phillip Aarsehole.

I knew it, i;m surrounded by arseholes.

Keep firing arsehols

That looks really cool.
Would be proud and great to have my name on that, and a framed one in my bar.

Will look into that, cheers!
Go Manly!

Renewed online and ordered my jersey.

@Larissa I would like to see an option to buy the home and away jerseys via the membership renewal.

We were planning to offer this, however the add on section of the new system is really cumbersome so decided to limit it to the Members jersey for the time being.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4