2013 Tipping Comp Prizes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
We are pleased to announce that our sponsorship partner for the 2013 Silvertails Tipping Comp is the "Sea Eagles Fan Hubs". The MWSE have kindly donated the following prizes for our tipping competition

1st Place: 2014 Family General Admission Season Membership

Weekly Prize: General Admission Double Pass to Brookie

We will also be offering a 2nd and 3rd Prize of some Sea Eagle Merchandise.

Now we understand that the season family pass may not suit everyones geographical situation, so the club have kindly agreed to be flexible with the class of membership (Country or Supporter Wings) to a similar value for those out of town. The value of this prize is approximately $400.00, so it's a great prize for any Manly fan.

The comp will have a slightly different set up this year in that there is a game each week that will require you to pick the score. This is so we can determine a weekly winner for the double pass based on the margin. This cumulative margin will also be used to differentiate the overall winner should two (or more) tippers end up on the same score at season end.

Remember to sign up and get your entry fee paid to be eligible for the bonus points and also to be in the running for the weekly and overall prizes. Entry fee is $25.00 which mainly goes to funding the cost of maintaining this website and forum. We ask that if you post here regularly, and can afford it, to please give a little bit back and help do your bit to keep this site going by signing up to the tipping comp. A portion of your entry fee will also be donated to charity to honour the memory of Corso Jan, a true supporter in every sense.

There will be more information coming soon from the club on the Fan Hub programme they are launching, so stay tuned and get behind the initiative.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask here or PM me.

http://www.silvertails.net/tipping-comp/jan-davis-memorial-tipping-competition

• 👍
Reactions: Rex
Chip and Chase said:
Now we understand that the season family pass may not suit everyones geographical situation,

lol, why what on earth do you mean??? *wink*

good job guys and thanks to the sponsors!!!!

I enjoyed it last year and the set up makes it very easy to complete each week.

It's also good for your soul...watching you slip away from the lead week after week...seeing how bad you are.... publicly....very *ahem* humbling.

Bump.

Don't be shy, sign up and do you bit to help keep this place functioning. We got 10 starters confirmed already.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2