2013 Seaeagles VERY underrated

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
ssar said:
If Manly continues to improve and build well into the finals, playing more like that first half @ Brookie against the Storm last Saturday night, all opponents will be swept aside in the Jetwash of massive Sea Eagle wings beating mightily as they fly right by and over the try line time and again.

The Sea Eagles, in one fell swoop, have not only made a statement that cannot be ignored by any of the remaining 2013 Grand Final contenders, but joined the other top 3 as a genuine chance at taking out the title.

Each of the top 4 teams now, for mine, have a fairly equal claim at a good honest run to the Grand Final - it should be a great finals series as we see how the balls bounce, how the sets are completed, and how defensive efforts set the platform for offensive success.

If the Cowboys continue to build and fire they could cause some big upsets, similarly if the Bulldogs & Sharks regain much of their mongrel and develop many great dominant plays they could progress – but in all 3 teams’ cases I can’t see it happening when they come up against any of the current top 4 teams unless they gift them a game.

The Knights will fail.
And how good is it to see the Broncos goooone.. Hopefully they’ll become well-accustomed to the lower area of the premiership ladder.

Let’s hope for a great series of games from here on through to the Grand Final which are well-officiated, with all players playing hard and fair for some great footy!

…Go Manly!

Think the bottom 4 can cause upsets, but certainly can't see any of them winning the GF. Just can't see any of them winning 4 in a row, and 3 of those will have to be against quality opposition. I just don't think any of them have the consistency.

If you are a Parramatta fan you HATE this time of the year, if you are a Manly fan you LOVE this time of the year,

Under the Radar....again!!

mickqld said:
It also seems pretty clear why Manly hasn't won a minor premiership. We have an attitude and culture of building towards the finals. We don't show all our tricks and plays till later in the season. We try to build on fundamentals first and add the spit and polish towards the end. We do enough to put ourselves at the top end and then explode when the finals come around. If we had not had so many injuries to key players in 2009,2010 and 2012 we should have been close to GF winners in those years as well. Full credit to Des for instilling this attitude and 2V is carrying it on with much credit. Now it's time for Tooves to take that number 1 prize he deserves so much.

That, and the cheating scums Storm in 07 and 08.

simon64 said:
If Manly win the GF this year, it will be the sweetest victory since 1978 when we overcame massive obstacles to win.

This will be our 10th consecutive finals appearance. And in a year where we were supposed to struggle but Manly fans knew better. I wish I knew what we did with these "fringe recruits". They've all been massive this year while toothless Tony has done bugger all. Speaks volumes for the culture at Manly.

Last Saturday night made people sit up and take notice. You can never count Manly out and it p*sses people off no end.

The icing on the cake would be if we beat Souffs in the GF. We'd have the world against us as everyone jumps on the "everyone's second team" band wagon.

How sweet would it be ?.......41-0.

9th finals series in-a-row, since the first in 2005 when we snuck into 8th position.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4