2013 NRL Draw

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Much rather a monday-monday-monday kind of schedule instead of the 5 day turnarounds which a couple of teams seem to have from a quick look.
Seems like we're the Monday night b!tch next year, this year was the Sharks i think... And at least only 2 at home.
Be interesting to see if we get hit with another couple in the last 6 rnds and if the Dogs get at least 1.
Strange kind of draw, but it's almost ok for some reason - maybe i can't be stuffed whinging today.

I can cop Monday night games but 3 in a row? ffs!

On another note. How bad is the 6.30pm time slot on a Sunday? Good luck getting people to travel for that. May as well be a Monday too!

Grrrrrrrrr this draw is f**ked up! Why do we play a crap team like the Titans at Brookie on a Sunday? This should be reserved for a block buster! Not to mention all the Monday night games but at least they are in blocks....

SEVEN Mondays I must say WTF!!!

But, for me it's better than the other crap my wife watches on a Monday AND RL gets a prority in my household so not all bad.

TERRIBLE for those living down south and wanting to go to the games.

The Always React Last Commission have really under achieved now....They have put out a crap draw that ONLY suits CHannel 9....How do they ever expect to grow membership like they think they can.....

They ignore what the the teams, players, clubs and fans really want

Frogz said:
The Always React Last Commission have really under achieved now....They have put out a crap draw that ONLY suits CHannel 9....How do they ever expect to grow membership like they think they can.....

They ignore what the the teams, players, clubs and fans really want

I think when that smug bastard David Gyngel sat up there when they made the announcement suggested to me that we were not going to like the draw..and that was way back then.

AND as soon as they delayed it a week and said NEIN weren't happy, it cemented my opinion that we would get screwed.

I can't believe the 8:05 kickoff for thursday night matches.

Why would they make that timeslot even later than the friday night game? That means thursday night will not finish until 10pm IF chan 9 let the game kickoff on time.

Fans who don't live local will not be in bed much before midnight. Most of us have to work fridays.

That's crap!

Really glad the sea eagles are finally playing again in berra, i miss the 10 mins travel to watch manly play.

This draw is really stupid. 7 monday games in 18 the first 20 rds is a joke. At least we get 7 day turnarounds.

The Thursday night game falls on the Easter long weekend. I think that's why they have scheduled the later game.

Larissa said:
The Thursday night game falls on the Easter long weekend. I think that's why they have scheduled the later game.

Whats the club's take on the draw Larissa...would have to be concerned about lack of day time footy at Brookvale

Larissa said:

Thanks for your reply Larissa.

It wasn't so much our game but all the scheduled games so far on thurs nights. I go to see other teams with my friend and that seems like a late kickoff to me.

Our thurs night game should be 7:35 like the friday timeslot. I'd imagine a lot of people will be getting up early to drive for holidays the next morning.

just dropped a email to the nrl about the draw as a country member that works either arvos which finish at 11 or nights , it means i will miss nearly 1/3 of manly games live this is utter bull**** !!!!channel 9 own nrl and they don't give a stuff about fans as long as they get what want on tv f... me i am so pissed off right now .....

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4