• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks for that info BE. I agree that it looks like a tough finish to the year. This is almost a repeat of 2011 so I'll take that as a good sign.

Sucks not playing in Canberra - I'm moving back down there in a couple of weeks. If we play in Canberra I get an extra game in :(

2012 DRAW RELEASED

So stupid... How can we only
Play the tigers and storm once? Both of these games in my opinion a big crowd drawers.

Happy. Rnd 10 and 26. Spaced apart, and as Daddy Cool has pointed out we can't have that bullsh#t Monday night game.
As for how we're travelling next year and who will be coach for the whole year...:huh:

sheridanstand78 said:
Its a tough start to next season, so many away games so early, we need that Tigers game to be at Brookvale. Its madness to play them in Gosford, its like an away game for us.

If you ever wanted evidence that QLD now runs the game, have a look at the origin schedule. NSW was supposed to get 2 games at home this season.Game 1 is in Melbourne, hardly neutral its a QLD home game and the toads get game 3 in Brisbane, that totally STINKS!!!

Round 9 and 20 will be eagerly anticipapated when we play the dirty dogs and I wonder by round 9 if the current Manly coach is coaching the dogs.

Great that we get our share of Sydney derbies at home and 2 trips to SE Qld will be fun too.

Its all ahead and cant wait for it all to start.

Madness Tigers / Gosford game = $$.

Club will need it after the last couple of weeks.

Only play Storm once :(, Lucky NRL realised Brookie Brawl was the best game of the year and Round 2 will be packed!

RE: 2012 DRAW RELEASED

So round 8 will be a huge one.

Dessie will have mixed emotions.

Actually 20 will be massive against the dogs at brookie

Pretty happy with the draw.

A MWTS trip to NZ just a couple of weeks after coming back from the UK for the WCC will of course mean many of the regulars will have to choose one or the other which is a shame as both trips will be HUGE!

We of course always get good numbers for GC games and last game of the season and the fact it won't be a Monday will hopefully make for a great end of season party and celebrate us being minor premiers!

Yet again no ACT trip and surprisingly no trip to MLB?

We've seen 3 QLD games back to back over 3 consecutive away games in the last couple of seasons so glad they are a bit more spaced out as that will make it easier for some to travel from Sydney to those games.

So, from a travel and planning perspective not looking too bad and from a results perspective we'll of course see what we will see as the season progresses...

Yea that sucks that we don't play in Canberra AGAIN - that's the easiest "interstate" game to get to by far for me (to use for my MWSE Country Membership game).

Then no game in Melbourne as well on one hand is a shame as next year would possibly have been a good opportunity to get down there and see our boys in that new stadium.
On the other hand I quite like Manly not having to go to Melbourne at all, and with any luck that includes the finals as hopefully the Cheats will finish in 10th.

So Round 10 v Broncos in Bris looks a good one to try and get to for the "interstate" game, or Round 26 v Titans I guess.

Another shame by the looks we don't play at Leichardt AGAIN either - I have wanted to get to a Manly game there for ages now and will hope for 2013 now I guess.

In general it is a bit of a tough draw, but as Reigning Premiers we can take that and hold our heads high as Champions, one of the top teams all others will try extra hard to beat, and the team that no one likes.. (But we don't care!).

I have compiled the MWSE Draw list with a few additions:

---

Manly Warringah Sea Eagles 2012 NRL Draw
--------------------------------------------------------
Round 1, Mar 1-5: New Zealand Warriors (Away)
Round 2, Mar 9-12: Wests Tigers (Home) (likely Gosford)
Round 3, Mar 16-19: Cronulla Sharks (Away)
Round 4, Mar 23-26: St George Illawarra Dragons (Away)
Round 5, Mar 30-Apr 2: Parramatta Eels (Away)
Round 6, Apr 6-9: Penrith Panthers (Home)
Round 7, Apr 13-15: Gold Coast Titans (Home)
(NRL Rep Weekend Apr 20-22)
Round 8, Apr 25-30: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (Away)
Round 9, May 4-7: Canberra Raiders (Home)
Round 10, May 11-14: Brisbane Broncos (Away)
Round 11, May 18-21: Sydney Roosters (Home)
(NRL SOO 2012 Game #1 Wed May 23 @ Docklands Melbourne)
Round 12, May 25-28: Penrith Panthers (Away)
Round 13, Jun 1-4: St George Illawarra Dragons (Home)
Round 14, Jun 8-11: Bye
(NRL SOO 2012 Game #2 Wed Jun 13 @ Stad. Aust. Sydney)
Round 15, Jun 15-18: Melbourne Storm (Home)
Round 16, Jun 22-25: Sydney Roosters (Away)
Round 17: Bye
(NRL SOO 2012 Game #3 Wed Jul 4 @ Lang Park Brisbane)
Round 18, Jul 6-9: Parramatta Eels (Home)
Round 19, Jul 13-16: Newcastle Knights (Away)
Round 20, Jul 20-23: Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs (Home)
Round 21, Jul 27-30: New Zealand Warriors (Home)
Round 22, Aug 3-6: North Queensland Cowboys (Away)
Round 23, Aug 10-13: South Sydney Rabbitohs (Away)
Round 24, Aug 17-20: Newcastle Knights (Home)
Round 25, Aug 24-27: Brisbane Broncos (Home)
Round 26, Aug 31-Sep 2: Gold Coast Titans (Away)
(Teams Manly plays only once: Cowboys, Rabbitohs, Raiders, Sharks, Storm, Tigers)
Qual. Finals, Sep 7-9
Semi Finals, Sep 14-15
Prelim. Finals, Sep 21-22
Grand Final, Sun Sep 30
--------------------------------------------------------

MWSE Champions!

Desktop Wallpaper (1366 x 768).

from LU

wp-man-2012draw.jpg

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Desktop Wallpaper (1366 x 768).

from LU

wp-man-2012draw.jpg

Too many Brookie games lol. One will be somewhere else. I am thinking the Dragons game will be somewhere else other than Brookie, maybe Perth?

The Brisbane vs Manly game will be a double with the Dogs and Titans again in round 10 on the Friday. We won't get the money this time though which sucks.

Don't think the dogs are doing the double header this time.
Have heard this though -
A double header at Auckland,
A triple header at Brisbane
And also most of the Sydney teams playing each other at anz

simz said:
Well round 8 Dessie could be our coac and round twenty dessie could be there coach.

And in Round 8 Dim Jymock will probably still be their coach and by Round 20 could be their waterboy.

Only thing that concerns me is the 5 home games in June/July. From a financial point of view this could be costly for the club, as we may only average crowds of 10K during this period if the winter season from 2011 is anything to go by. However, if the weather is kind to us, 4 of these 5 games (Saints, Storm, Eels & Dogs) should be close to full houses!

Daddycool said:
Even though there's no way of knowing which teams are going to be strong, that's an awful draw. All I really want is an early home game and/or the last game at home.... got neither.

Anyway it is what it is....At least for Mark's sake they can't stiff us with a Monday night game against the Titans in the last round. Let's be thankful for small mercies!

Thank the NRL gods for that one!!

comic097 said:
donkeys rd 10, hope there's an after game function again next year

We'll push for that mate BUT it isn't a "home game" so it will depend on availability of Suncorp function rooms

eagles2win said:
Don't think the dogs are doing the double header this time.
Have heard this though -
A double header at Auckland,
A triple header at Brisbane
And also most of the Sydney teams playing each other at anz

Be surprised if there's not a Double Header and the one with us V the Bronco's would seem perfect, but yes NOT a home game for us so back to Bay 317 again!!

RE: 2012 DRAW RELEASED

Sheikheagle said:
No game in Canberra it's been about 4 years since we have played there

its bloody bullcrap.....
i think i'm gonna complain this year!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9