2010 Trial games

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

vidmar

Bencher
From mwse.com.au

SHARKS TRIAL
Unfortunately the Revitalisation Works at Brookvale Oval will not be completed in time for the Trial. The trial will now be played at Toyota Park on Friday 12th February. NRL 7:30pm, Toyota Cup 5:15pm.

We will probably run supporter buses but details of this will be confirmed in the new year.

RABBITOHS
We are also playing a Trial at Redfern against the Rabbitohs on 7th February. Gold Members receive free tickets as part of their package. If we don't sell out of tickets we will put them onsale to other members ONLY!

more detail
There seems to be a missconception that there will be tickets on sale to this event. Rabbitohs Members will take ALL the tickets. Only Rabbitohs Members will be able to buy tickets, Rabbitohs fans wont get any.

Our club will be issued 1000 tickets. They are going to the first 1000 Gold Members. If for any reason we have leftover tickets we will sell them to other members - at this stage it will be 1 per membership.

THERE WILL BE NO PUBLIC SALE !! - This is a Members Only Event.

WARRIORS
The final trial will be played 5pm (Local), 27th of February against the Warriors in Auckland, NZ

For NZ match tickets see here
http://premier.ticketek.co.nz/Shows/Show.aspx?sh=MANLYWAR10

3 trials next year!  Des normally only does two trials for the NRL squad, I am guessing one of them will be our 2nd eleven.

Vid - you would be going to the NZ trial?  Also have a great Xmas hope Santa is kind to Sam & Jaimie!!

Am booked for NZ at Easter Wheel (Not the kids though) but will give the trial a miss

Merry Christmas to you, the missus and junior wheels mate
All the very best for 2010

Why switch the Cronulla game to their home ground?  Why not take it on the road -as if Sydney needs another game for 2000 people to attend.  I'm sure the Feeder club up north would do a good job of hosting it.

As for the Rabbitohs event, what a debacle - a boutique trial for twits like Ray Martin and their mates.

It really ****s me that the club would get sucked into this 'exclusive' crap from the Babbits.  Why give them a leg up?  I'll scoot down there and see if I can see in through the fence.  Does anyone know how much it will cost to get into the Cronulla 'trial'? 

Matabele link said:
Why switch the Cronulla game to their home ground?  Why not take it on the road -as if Sydney needs another game for 2000 people to attend.  I'm sure the Feeder club up north would do a good job of hosting it.

As for the Rabbitohs event, what a debacle - a boutique trial for twits like Ray Martin and their mates.

Dont think the sharks could afford the plane fair, they would probably have struggled just to get to brookie on public transport

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4