2001: a Space oddysey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Why is that no matter when this movie is on you alwyas flick onto to it at around the time of the "early Humans" first disagreement over the water hole and the leaopard attack????

The last 5 times it is on I always am flicking through the channels and just hit that point. What are the TV gods trying to tell me? (besides its time to go to bed)

I think if you consult the book of wisdom... Hitchikers Guide... you could extrapolate some guidance. Something to do with nothing being a coincidence and everything relating to telephone numbers.

I think if you consult the book of wisdom... Hitchikers Guide... you could extrapolate some guidance. Something to do with nothing being a coincidence and everything relating to telephone numbers.

zing.....

My memory is foggy these days, not enough sleep and too much geek stuff. I really need to sit down and read that book again.

Nothing can beat the line about the hitchhiker guide editors being the first against the wall when the revolution comes.........

then later it says

They were the first against the wall when the revolution came :D

yup on sbs just switched over and was on in the same spot that i flicked over on last year when it was on.

2001 is only good when you're drunk and/or stoned... completely off your nut of caffine's ok too

Hitchikers is always good... my fave is that when you make something idiot proof... someone goes & builds a better idiot.
Something like that...
And "Ford! There's an infinate number of monkeys out here that want to talk to you about this script for Hamlet they've just worked out!" I did that running into my english class one day...
Oh, and the fact that the universe is big.

So good...

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4