20 minutes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ads

Bencher
We should play Orford off the bench, as he only can be bothered trying for 20 minutes.

All the Monas, Burns knockers - as least they try the whole whole game. Orford doesn't talk, he doesn't try.

Why the hell is it when Manly pays big bucks for half backs they suck.

Something needs to be done.

I was never for the drop him to PL option but after today it has entered my mind as a viable alternative

Do this...

Have a look at Manly's halves combination for the last 4 years... I'm sure you'll find we had more points in us and a better winning percentage with Monaghan/Burns as our halves then any other combination.

Do this...

Have a look at Manly's halves combination for the last 4 years... I'm sure you'll find we had more points in us and a better winning percentage with Monaghan/Burns as our halves then any other combination.

And i'm also sure we were sitting 2nd after nearly 2/3 of the season?

[quote author=Nutzcraw]
Do this...

And i'm also sure we were sitting 2nd after nearly 2/3 of the season?
[/quote]

Ok genius,

What combination has got us to 2nd??

What combination has got us to 2nd??

In each of Manly's game this season, there have been 4 different combinations used.

Those being:

Orford + Lyon
Orford + Burns
Monaghan + Burns
Orford + Monaghan

Of these combinations the following number of games have been won:

Orford + Lyon - 5 Wins / 7 Games
Monaghan + Burns - 4 Wins / 4 Games
Orford + Burns - 2 Wins / 3 Games
Orford + Monaghan 0 Wins / 1 Game

Of each member of the 3 winning halves combinations:

Orford - 7 Wins / 11 Games
Burns - 6 Wins / 7 Games
Lyon - 5 Wins / 7 Games
Monaghan - 4 Wins / 5 Games

Where'd you get the stats from, flip?

I wanna check something and if my womans intuition is correct I'll post the findings.

:lol: and 8|

Also, you better fess up your womanly thoughts so I can rub it in when you are wrong ;)

I already stated it.. that I think we have a better FOR when monas/burns are our halves and a better winning percentage than any other combo we have had in recent years.

Yeah, the problem with that, and the stats I provide is that they aren't quite comparible.

What I mean is you can look at Moanghan as say he has won 4 from 5 games this year in the halves and then look at orford and say he only won 7 from 11.

The problem arrises from Moanghan not having the same number of games and therefore reducing his chances of failure.

The same goes for points f/a with combos.

You can't compare a havles combo from 4 games to that of any other combo more than that many game accurately.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4