20 -20 cricket - hot or not?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
well if you meant that you should have said that :)

"the fielding last night from both sides (with the exception of the two drop catches) was sensational" is a bit different :)

Explain the difference between:

"the fielding last night from both sides (with the exception of the two drop catches) was sensational"

and

My point was that in general, the fielding was great. Apart from two very easy chances that were put down.

the addition of the word easy, which I have already pointed out that there were at least 3 easy ones, and at least 5 in total

Ok, I concede.

I like 20-20, however there were some easy cathces dropped, probably 3 in total, by players who at international level probably should have held them. A further two were more difficult and could probably be forgiven. Apart for that I though the fielding was very good.

:D :D

Ponting did fumble one runout chance, and there were a couple of opportunities the south africans missed early on, most noticably Smith had a chance at all 3 stumps to run Hopes out.

Other than that they were pretty good ;)

Hehe, Sorry Clon, couldnt resist.

I thought the game was a good spectacle, and you are quite correct, the skills on display are exceptional, especially the boundary work, the amount of runs saved must have been around 20 - 30 over the game. whole new dimension from they way the game was even 10 years ago.

Will be interesting to see if the introduction of this form of the game leads to higher scoring rates in the 50 over games

I thought about that as well. What are the differences in fielding restrictions between the two games though?

I think they are similar but shortened, 6 overs with no fielders out, 4 overs per bowler, only 5 fielders on the leg side, that sort of thing

Better than the ridiculous super sub rule being trialed at the moment

If they really want to spruce the concept up they should invest in a bikini clad cheerleading squad...who expose their breasts everytime their is a six hit! Warney would be begging for a game then (and a rise up the batting order)

nah then i woulod struggle to get my mrs there.

I'm never taking a mrs to the cricket again - the last time I did that she just sat there and sulked all day...one little example...
"I'm going to get a beer- would you like anything"
emmas answer: "no"
PJ returns from the bar
emma: "so what did you get me"
PJ:"you said you didn't want anything"
emma:"well I thought you would've got me something anyway."
she then proceeded to sulk the rest of the day - fcuk that for a joke!

If they really want to spruce the concept up they should invest in a bikini clad cheerleading squad...who expose their breasts everytime their is a six hit! Warney would be begging for a game then (and a rise up the batting order)

And every time there is a no ball they have to show us their popping crease. :p

lets hope those free balls don't pop out of any of their popping crease's though...just like Annabolic

Kruger and Zondeke are hardly international players Fro. They were fill ins at best. Dippenaar isnt too crash hot either.
They're there to make up the quota, if you know what I mean.

[quote author=clontaago]
Kruger and Zondeke are hardly international players Fro. They were fill ins at best. Dippenaar isnt too crash hot either.
[/quote]

Yes which is a bit ridiculous but we wont go there.

[quote author=clontaago]
[/quote]

Dippenaar is white :)

I get what you are saying, but there are no "official" quotas anymore :blaugh:

Kruger will be a good player in a couple of years,

I'm never taking a mrs to the cricket again - the last time I did that she just sat there and sulked all day...one little example...
\"I'm going to get a beer- would you like anything\"
emmas answer: \"no\"
PJ returns from the bar
emma: \"so what did you get me\"
PJ:\"you said you didn't want anything\"
emma:\"well I thought you would've got me something anyway.\"
she then proceeded to sulk the rest of the day - fcuk that for a joke!

PJ it sounds as though you took my wife to the cricket ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4