1st Manly FC supporter meeting

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Look out of the ones on there that is the most marketable. Give up the ghost boys. Silvertails will never be taken on board

Yeah - we wouldn't want to be affiliated with the rich, or upper class....Silvertails would have been perfect, and was created as part of the clubs history.

Squadron is about planes but you would prefer a flock???

the collective name for eagles are

A CONVOCATION of eagles.

A CONGREGATION of eagles.

either of those are ok but I prefer convocation out of the two

at least we arnt owls

then it would be a parliament and we would all have to be wankers to fit in - oh wait....hmmmm

Had a look at sea eagle for collective noun

for Stellar's sea-eagles is a Constellation

So thats another option

Squadron is a dead set shocker- reminds me of this thing called the Air League- a group of kids whose weird arse parents make them go to help turn them into social outcasts- they learn how to be 'boys' and play the drums and the place is a breeding ground for paedophiles.
Each individual unit these kids are in is called a Squadron...

A CONVOCATION of eagles.

Dan - we want kids to join. It has to attract the youth. Would you rather join as a 10 year old:-

The Red V Army
The Barmy Army

etc etc..OR

Convocation? Sounds very similar to Conjuration, or congragation. It has to be clicky & timeless.

Imagine trying to make a rhyme with those names.

We are The Mighty Eagles
We mass in a convocation
We are looking at smashing those Eels
Who's supporters excel at masturbation.

Heheheh

Forget silvertails lads.

Use some imagination and think of something else.
Is there something you are not telling us?

Silvertails is such an obvious choice it should be a knock down certainty. It is miles ahead of anything else presented in:

Marketability
Standing out from the crowd
Fitting the clubs history
Describing the distinctive of the Manly fan.

If I were in the NRL I'd make it cumpolsory for Manly to adopt it - it would work so well for them to have a silvertail group.

FFS guys give it up it wont be Silvertails. It is tied to us and that is the end of the story. We can not move forward under this name. Over and done with.

The club have something in mind and it isnt our decision to make.

The club will make all these decisions. Sometimes we talk like we are running the club or have any say in it.

Give it up. we are fans and thats it

A CONVOCATION of eagles.

of course not - but squadron is just as bad.

i can hear the distant echo of laughter now as 15 manly fans rock up at Telstra Stadium holding a big banner claiming to be a Squadron of Manly fans

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4