• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Broncos got up because we had so many injuries and so many players out of position and, with no reserves left, by the end of the game every man in a Manly jersey was running on empty batteries. If they’d played the Bulldogs without injuries they’d have lost. Next week against the Roosters it will be another free-to-air pony massacre.

Does anyone know how many commentators are sleeping with Darius Bennett? It’s gotta be double figures.
Vonny will sleep with anybody. Hooper would sleep with anybody if they'd let him. Gould and Rabs are an item but I reckon it's an open relationship, James Bracey is into alien sex (and so were his parents).....so they probably all are......mind you, his unusually shaped head is strangely attractive..........

This post doesn't give Dean Pay and Stephen "made of teflon - how the hell is this guy a first grade coach - 34% win rate even worse than Cleary and Elliott - must have goat photos - lurching from Storm debarcle to Parra implosion to Warriors poo brown era" Kearney ...

Both 2 from 8 and absolutely no glimpse of any positives.

Vonny will sleep with anybody. Hooper would sleep with anybody if they'd let him. Gould and Rabs are an item but I reckon it's an open relationship, James Bracey is into alien sex (and so were his parents).....so they probably all are......mind you, his unusually shaped head is strangely attractive..........

I am often in awe (and fear) of the places that your imagination take you .....

Seibold is safe this year in the same manner that Cleary is safe at the panthers this year.

Next year however.............

The Broncos got up because we had so many injuries and so many players out of position and, with no reserves left, by the end of the game every man in a Manly jersey was running on empty batteries. If they’d played the Bulldogs without injuries they’d have lost. Next week against the Roosters it will be another free-to-air pony massacre.
Sharks next week

The fact that Manly played with such a depleted team and most of our players were playing out of position we can hold our heads up high. I / we should be so proud of our team that showed so much character. the Donkeys on the other hand acted as if they had won the grand final. If I was a Donkey supporter I would be thinking **** that's the best we can produce than we may as well forget this year. the Fox Commentary team every time the Donkeys touched the ball were having an orgasm in praising every touch, run, kick. That I ended up watching most of the game with the mute on. I think that there must have been a separate competition on between Fox and Nine to see who could drool the most over the donkeys.
My mate is a Broncs supporter and he feels exactly this way - the forget this season part.

With this article it has to be Brennan along with his fitness sidekick Ferris

Crawley Files: Why some Gold Coast Titans players have lost hope
MAY 23, 2019
If you think Gold Coast's performances this year are a joke, you are not alone.

What's worse, some Titans players were left gobsmacked this week when they turned up for a recovery session after the disappointing 22-16 loss to Canterbury and were told they would be going tenpin bowling.

It has apparently developed into farcical scenes, with players even told that they would now be in charge of video reviews of their own performances.

I was contacted yesterday by someone extremely close to the club after comments I made on NRL 360 questioning what responsibility the club should take for Ash Taylor's lack of development as a footballer.

I was told there are some players who feel they are not being given a fair opportunity to develop their careers and that they are in a position where they feel they do not know where to turn to.

Taylor, 24, has come under fire this week for not aiming up to his $1 million-a-year price tag.

But there are people who also feel Taylor is not being mentored in a fashion where he can make the most of his undeniable natural potential & potential Matty Johns said would make Taylor the NRL's best player.

This is the club that got rid of Neil Henry because he was, apparently, too tough on players. It puts pressure on coach Garth Brennan, especially after Titans co-owner Darryl Kelly put the entire club on notice, warning everyone will be judged on results's

The Titans take on Manly tomorrow night, a club with a roster not in the same ballpark as Gold Coast.

Under Des Hasler, though, Manly are working with a philosophy that hard work can make its own luck.

The respective positions of these clubs on the NRL ladder suggests answers from the Titans owners should be demanded.
www.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fsport%2Fnrl%2Fcrawley-files-why-some-gold-coast-titans-players-have-lost-hope%2Fnews-story%2F3517a609b24ff86dd0707a1f825d0d07&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium

With this article it has to be Brennan along with his fitness sidekick Ferris

Crawley Files: Why some Gold Coast Titans players have lost hope
MAY 23, 2019
If you think Gold Coast's performances this year are a joke, you are not alone.

What's worse, some Titans players were left gobsmacked this week when they turned up for a recovery session after the disappointing 22-16 loss to Canterbury and were told they would be going tenpin bowling.

It has apparently developed into farcical scenes, with players even told that they would now be in charge of video reviews of their own performances.

I was contacted yesterday by someone extremely close to the club after comments I made on NRL 360 questioning what responsibility the club should take for Ash Taylor's lack of development as a footballer.

I was told there are some players who feel they are not being given a fair opportunity to develop their careers and that they are in a position where they feel they do not know where to turn to.

Taylor, 24, has come under fire this week for not aiming up to his $1 million-a-year price tag.

But there are people who also feel Taylor is not being mentored in a fashion where he can make the most of his undeniable natural potential & potential Matty Johns said would make Taylor the NRL's best player.

This is the club that got rid of Neil Henry because he was, apparently, too tough on players. It puts pressure on coach Garth Brennan, especially after Titans co-owner Darryl Kelly put the entire club on notice, warning everyone will be judged on results's

The Titans take on Manly tomorrow night, a club with a roster not in the same ballpark as Gold Coast.

Under Des Hasler, though, Manly are working with a philosophy that hard work can make its own luck.

The respective positions of these clubs on the NRL ladder suggests answers from the Titans owners should be demanded.
www.dailytelegraph.com.au%2Fsport%2Fnrl%2Fcrawley-files-why-some-gold-coast-titans-players-have-lost-hope%2Fnews-story%2F3517a609b24ff86dd0707a1f825d0d07&memtype=anonymous&mode=premium
Imagine the heights they could reach under someone like Barrett! 14th perhaps!

The coach who surprises me with his team's poor performance with so many players considered highly is Cleary. I thought Cleary would be a good fit for the Sea Eagles a yar ago. How wrong I have been. Thank the League gods we got Dessie instead. What has happened to Cleary?

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8