• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The donkeys are hopeless if they just beat us with all the injuries we had and all the crap calls id be looking for a new coach. Seibold is a pretender the donkeys are ****house and the nrl along with the ch9 and fox sports commentary team got the result they all wanted. Bravo Nrl! Bravo ch9 bravo fox sports!

boyle marked never to return

It does piss you off when you watch your team play on TV and the whole commentary is from your opponents angle. It is a laugh and there is no objectivity, most of tonights sideline crew are ex donkey players.

The magic pudding round is just about caressing the Queensland ego. If they do this idea again, play it down here where the bulk of fans are based!

It does piss you off when you watch your team play on TV and the whole commentary is from your opponents angle. It is a laugh and there is no objectivity, most of tonights sideline crew are ex donkey players.

The magic pudding round is just about caressing the Queensland ego. If they do this idea again, play it down here where the bulk of fans are based!
Before the game all they talked about was the donkeys during the half time was the same and during the game the same. Wtf was that? Dont they know how stupid they look bunch of degenerates. The way they carried on its like the broncos actually achieved something hahaha

Re: the Magic Round concept:

Jake blew a golden opportunity at the end (at the risk of sounding like a sore loser) when Adolf Ittler asked ‘What do you think of the Magic Flute Round?’

Jake could have said, ‘I don’t think of it’ or ‘The less said the better’.

I thought CH9’s Footy Show used to be bad. The post match wrap they have now, ‘Knock Off’, is a joke,
bad audio plus yobbos yelling out makes it very hard to hear.
Maybe it could be called Knock, Knock.

Commentators were annoying (especially gould) but in the end we had a chance to put early points on and didn't quite get the job done... eventually we paid for that (and let in a couple of SOFT tries cause our guys were gassed and our fullback was out of position)... proud of our effort tonight but we couldn't match them unfortunately...

Commentators were annoying (especially gould) but in the end we had a chance to put early points on and didn't quite get the job done... eventually we paid for that (and let in a couple of SOFT tries cause our guys were gassed and our fullback was out of position)... proud of our effort tonight but we couldn't match them unfortunately...

Remember Gus’s new favourite player is Brad Parker but apparently he’s always said that ?

a bit of stability in the playing ranks & we would have scored more

The fact that Manly played with such a depleted team and most of our players were playing out of position we can hold our heads up high. I / we should be so proud of our team that showed so much character. the Donkeys on the other hand acted as if they had won the grand final. If I was a Donkey supporter I would be thinking **** that's the best we can produce than we may as well forget this year. the Fox Commentary team every time the Donkeys touched the ball were having an orgasm in praising every touch, run, kick. That I ended up watching most of the game with the mute on. I think that there must have been a separate competition on between Fox and Nine to see who could drool the most over the donkeys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6