1995 Manly vs Sharks semi -Fox Sports 3.30pm

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:
1996 is on the essentials DVD.

Correct you are, poor form on my behalf !!

How could I forgot that game, good comeback and think i remember Cliffy putting Hancock away for the match sealer

Then the next week we came from behind again with Cliffy scoring the match winner under the sticks

I was surprised. Very un-Kiwi like.

The America's Cup is getting you down.

Volley said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:

How could I forgot that game, good comeback and think i remember Cliffy putting Hancock away for the match sealer

Then the next week we came from behind again with Cliffy scoring the match winner under the sticks

Too many late nights with the champions league I think !

I'm pretty sure this is the game I turned up to whilst at College with some mates (all non-Manly fans). We turned up and sat in front of the 3 or 4 old biddies from the shire.....and proceeded to get abused for the next however long. As soon as we turned up they ripped into us for finally turning up, slagged off the sea eagles continually, and just carried on like absolute cows.

These women were 70/80 year olds, and their behavior was disgusting. So disgusting my mates who were very anti-Manly actually started supporting us to shut up these old hags.

The stories and rubbish they kept talking about, how gutless Manly fans were, how they beat us at Shark Park and we all slinked off home early. How when they then beat us at Brookie we couldn't do that....etc etc.

Suffice to say the Sea Eagles won...and with time still on the clock these old hags left.....followed by a barrage of abuse from me and my friends.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:
Kiwi Eagle said:
Volley said:

Too many late nights with the champions league I think !

How many comps are Manly playing in? No wonder we are so buggered at the moment.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7