17 Heroes

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
There were times I felt guilty- as a fan - seemed only a matter of time till Souths rolled them....but the players believed and that’s why they got home
Yeah and how refreshing to hear DCE talk so confidently at half time. He believed! I loved seeing him lift Marty's head when he gifted Souths a field goal opportunity near the death. He didn't kick stones, he kept the faith; that's some good leadership.

Yeah and how refreshing to hear DCE talk so confidently at half time. He believed! I loved seeing him lift Marty's head when he gifted Souths a field goal opportunity near the death. He didn't kick stones, he kept the faith; that's some good leadership.
Yep that as much as any on field action lead to the win.

The last two wins plus Blacktown’s win is going to add so much to the rest of the year in terms of confidence and competition for positions.

It’s a great shame about Turbo, but I was surprised how well Gosiewski went at centre.

Yes, I think we are Top 8 but, thankfully Reynolds didn’t have his kicking boots on.

They all stood up
Personally AFB and Kapow were crazy in the middle, DCE was a True leader....but you can add Parker and Elliott today....no knocking the boys at all - pure guts - great team victory!
HASLERS HEROES

WE HAVE BEEN TALKING ABOUT TEAM CHARACTER AND CULTURE BUILDING

UNDER TREMENDOUS ADVERSITY WE HAVE SEEN IT FROM OUR TEAM TODAY

TODAY WE HAVE ALL SEEN ONE OF THE MOST RESILIENT WINS IN THE HISTORY OF OUR CLUB

THE WIN BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES

GOD BLESS THE MANLY SEA EAGLES !!!

r0_0_640_360_w1200_h678_fmax.jpg

The team is showing resilience in adversity and in spite of a mountain of handling errors, you cant fault the commitment in defence and to get a try from a wonderful tackle from Jake, gave us something to hold onto. Character building win and not a cats chance in hell that our 18 team would be able to do what this team did today!

Hasler’s Heroes:

DCE is the Kinchloe of the outfit. Good with communications and always in control.

Jake is Newkirk. The life of the party.

Api is Louis LeBeau. He has a way with the ladies and German shepherds.

Tom can be Carter. Explosive like a test tube with his latest chemical concoction.

And Hodko can be Baker, Kinch’s replacement in the last season. Often sadly forgotten, but calm and steady and also good with the comms.

Last edited:
AFB post contact metres is insane, got to be up among the highest. It's not even just crash and bash it's just strength and grit
I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything quite like it.. just an absolute BEAST that will not concede if he thinks he can earn a few more yards.. best prop in the game by a mile atm.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6