15000 surely .

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

dceagle

Reserve Grader
With the season pretty much on the line , I will be flabbergasted if we don't draw this size crowd at least for the cuzzies game tomorrow.

Still a chance of top 4 and it's all on the line now .

no chance with the footy we have played this year, i know several people who couldn't be bothered travelling fair distances to watch our one paced game plan. Unfortunately, one is me  :-[ and this is the first time in 25 years of travelling to Brookie that the type of footy we play isn't worth all the hassle (makes me sad)

Roll on 2011 and put us out of our glimmer of semis.

Well i will be there, if i can stand in the pouring rain and watch us get beat by the Donkeys then i can get out there and support the team on a nice sunny day. Also we need big crowds to reinforce the fact that Brooky needs to be upgraded!!!

torana355 link said:
Well i will be there, if i can stand in the pouring rain and watch us get beat by the Donkeys then i can get out there and support the team on a nice sunny day. Also we need big crowds to reinforce the fact that Brooky needs to be upgraded!!!
Well said.

Ill be there, i think there will be about 14k.
We got 12k to the Melbourne game and there was probably 500 Storm fans. Usually get a few sheep rooters down at Brookie.

torana355 link said:

My thoughts exactly, I'll be there.

torana355 link said:

Applaud , and couldn't agree more.

Applauds to everyone going, I'd be there (except for the 1800 Kms road trip)....I try and get down 2-3 times a year, was there for the first home game, and the Bonko's (both losses) and am coming down againfor round 26...so I hope I can get ONE will from 3 visits in 2010.

MANLY 19 (T Williams 2, S Matai tries; J Lyon 2, Matai goals; T Hodkinson field goal) NZ WARRIORS 16 (J Maloney, S Mannering tries; Maloney 4 goals). Referees: S Lyons, J Maxwell.

Crowd: 13,095.

I wonder how many of them are Warriors supporters? There were heaps of them at Brookie, some a bit loud and annoying. I always wonder how come after every home game I take the bus back to the city and I somehow always sit down and then all of a sudden I'm surrounded by supporters from the opposition, was kinda weird especially after the melbourne game, being surrounded by Storm supporters.

Eelcatcher, I would say the quality we play has turned people away, as well as a substandard ground to watch the game. Unfortunately, people want to be entertained which we rarely do in 2010!! Loads of fans don't live on northside so it's 1-3 hours travel one way. I'm Wollongong which is about 4 hour round trip. Adding it all up it costs $40.00 for petrol, 25 to get in on a hill with everyone standing, tolls of 11, food around 20 so its a 100 buck day for one person!! Yet, I have gone so many times I have never regretted it but I can't justify the time and dough in 2010 when we play so ordinary!! Like last night, we hung on for a win but it's pretty demoralising watching it. You look across the park and can't see anyone who can do something exciting. Even the NE threw the ball around, some days we won, some we didn't but you felt something, this years 2010 you don't. We could count on 1 hand (out of 20 odd games this year) top class games Storm and Dragons are two but not much more. 

For a game that was 16 all for a very long time I have to admit it was pretty boring.  The standard just wasn't there for either side.

I wouldn't miss being at Brookie for the world though!  I've had plenty of worse experiences there over the years.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6