124 to 12

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Where will the game be by round 20 when the better teams have got better and those stuck in 2019 have internally combusted.
Where is our vision for 2022?
F*CK Penn's missed tackle nonsense who is driving and where are we going?

I thought that was our for and against over four rounds, but it's actually slightly better than our -122. What a disgrace.

124 to 12

I thought this was going to be about a rock band and their sound check "1-too-4-too-1-too."

I prefer 25 or 6 to 1, by Chicago, to be honest.

Lighten up Everyone!

Ten wins with a plus 12.5 differential and we are back in the game.
Might be hard to come back from another 4 or 5 floggings though.

My rock bottom is being lapped by last years spooners which would give us 10 straight losses.

Yes I know pessimistic but I think there’s more going on that we know and if that’s the case our only competitive games might be against those running 14/15.

Gee I hope I’m wrong but this is how I see it playing out.

In the Saturday telegraph this morning Mr Penn is reported to say all is good within the playing group and they didn’t see this start coming. Clearly he wasn’t watching the 2nd half of season 2020. The fact that he has surfaced suggests he wants something done about this train wreck.

That's true but you need plenty of money to do that. The rich clubs have been getting away with this for years and now it's showing in games.
They also have been much smarter in their recruitment, and have promoted juniors

Might be hard to come back from another 4 or 5 floggings though.

My rock bottom is being lapped by last years spooners which would give us 10 straight losses.

Yes I know pessimistic but I think there’s more going on that we know and if that’s the case our only competitive games might be against those running 14/15.

Gee I hope I’m wrong but this is how I see it playing out.
Sadly so do I

That's true but you need plenty of money to do that. The rich clubs have been getting away with this for years and now it's showing in games.
The salary cap is screwed. They say we have 3 x $1million dollar players and that's killing us...so does every club. have a look at the top 6 sides and put a price on them. A real price, not some paper contract rate....but what they really get with 3rd parties, kick backs and paper bags. If anyone believes the likes of Tedesco, Keary, Reynolds or Mitchell (just to name a few) are on $750 - $800k, you are crazy. Even Dragoons have Hunt and Norman. Broncos have Milford...teh list goes on.
The Salary cap is f#cked

Last edited:
Manly being super competitive, hopeless (as now) or folding up completely doesn't do much either way to the NRL bottom line or tv ratings. The NRL is happy to leave the north side of Sydney to the Swans and rugby.

The Storm thrashing everyone may get a handful of more Victorian tv viewers, but not really.

As the Broncos also suffering, there's some hope the NRL will act sooner or later to fix the gap between the teams.

The crashing tv ratings for Broncos games in QLD must eventually start to hurt the NRL and sponsors.

Much rather watch wrestling over floggings tbh..
Whatever ticks your boxes damien.
Last night I watched a real football team and their tries came from amazing ball skills, draw and pass, players hitting holes - even a half-back, backline movements with speed and cohesion, copybook leg tackles and a player killing it who was unwanted 2 years ago during wrestlemania.
But then again I like watching true athletes who are fast, fit and skilled

Whatever ticks your boxes damien.
Last night I watched a real football team and their tries came from amazing ball skills, draw and pass, players hitting holes - even a half-back, backline movements with speed and cohesion, copybook leg tackles and a player killing it who was unwanted 2 years ago during wrestlemania.
But then again I like watching true athletes who are fast, fit and skilled

Well the NRL better be sure teams are up to the changes for the future sale of the TV product. Because you don't want 6 floggings and 2 good games per round.

Well the NRL better be sure teams are up to the changes for the future sale of the TV product. Because you don't want 6 floggings and 2 good games per round.
Hey damo
Looks like johnny Morris has chosen to get his team out of the gym and put a football in their hands.

I’d rather blow outs than artificially close games. The good teams still defend well. It’s just going to take some adjustment.

Good on Morris but really was it Morris or the opposition team?
Maybe put it to the vote damo
What coaches are adjusting to speed and fitness as opposed to sticking their head in the sand and thinking the muscle men are going to succeed i.e. Des

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11