1 try in 200 mins

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Manly's defense:
nintchdbpict000297179418.jpg

Not when i wrote the post.
Three trys in 240 mins?
It's a massive stat.
What are we 20 against in 3 games??
And not against easybeats.

Not when i wrote the post.
Three trys in 240 mins?
It's a massive stat.
What are we 20 against in 3 games??
And not against easybeats.

It's a massive stat as it stands.
What are 20 against in 3 games?
All against season favourites.
Their defence is awesome.

Didn't want to send 3 of them.
App skitsed out and wouldn't let me send........
So I thought !!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dunno where I heard this from but a team that's confident in its defence is a good team.
Far from rocket science but true.
And it takes a lot of hard work to get there so to Baz, full marks because this team is confident.

Plus
Quality opposition
Nth Qld/ Roosters are top 4 teams
Dogs - Big and usually run over us
Massive Attitude - times down as a Seaeagle supporter past 2 years but tonight....so proud to say f**k you to those who jump on us at every chance....
76 - It 100 comes back to that want and desire to be s Seaeagle
Thank you Barrett and players
Tonight....I believe!!

Defense wins games. Simple. It's the foundation of any strong team, and it comes from three major things: good defensive structures, good defensive techniques, but most importantly a good defense is born out of trust in your fellow warriors. You trust the guys around you to make the tackles, they trust you in the same way, and none of you will let the others down. You'll make the extra effort, you'll bleed and hurt and never, ever take a backward step. Because you are a part of a unit that can be far greater than the sum of its individual parts, simply by believing in each other.

That's the sort of attitude and belief that can make the ordinary team great, and the great teams unbeatable.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8