‘He made us all buy an iPad’: Hasler wastes no time in Manly overhaul

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
63DE85F6-47F7-4BEA-B45C-70A30164C5D3.jpeg
This is what like to hear
Was from The daily Tele Twitter
https://mobile.twitter.com/telegrap...8?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^tweet

I'm pretty sure the same thing happened when Des was at the dogs, except I think in that case the club provided the players with iPads.
Well the dogs do have more money than us
It was either Ennis or Graham who was quite bemused when he had to hand back his ipad as soon as he signed with another team.
Des will have to find a way to wipe them remotely now!

• 🌈
Reactions: Sue
Sometimes the 1 per centers make the biggest difference- maybe we lost that over the last few years but to me this is pretty basic stuff for a professional coach to be doing!

Spot on @The Wheel . If you settle for 99 % you settle for second best and when you do that you never rise to the top . That one percent you are talking about is the one that pumps up and primes up everyone and makes them a 100% effort player .

The winning moto is Go 100% hard or just piss off and go home . I think this is what Des is saying to the boys

slogan.png

Last edited:
(This was Tafua) The 27-year-old, who has previously played under Geoff Toovey and Trent Barrett, is only having a lighthearted dig about the off-field study. He admits it’s helping his game.

“I hope the boys take something out of it, I definitely do. It’s good to know on a daily basis where you’re going wrong or what you’re doing well,” he offers.

giphy.gif
Lets just hope taufua doesn't drop his 1200 dollar ipad

Good to hear that the players are going to be held accountable
Does maybe hard and almost obsessive about detail but he is fair as well
Can only lead to good results I believe

I tried to get an opportunity to sit in front of the Eagles to sell them video tech that lets them see who has swatches it and who hasn't and shows you if they skipped and rewound etc but it fell on deaf ears.

I will say the Hawks and the western Bulldogs jumped on it as well as a few other afl clubs. I still hold hopes that the NRL clubs will too

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4