‘He made us all buy an iPad’: Hasler wastes no time in Manly overhaul

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
https://twitter.com/7NewsSydney/status/1097417271557779456?s=19

Turbo 'if we make a mistake, he makes us do it again' :clap:

#NoExcuses

#NoExcuses !!!
You either make your self accountable or you will be made accountable by your circumstances .

Excuses are as useless as tits on a bull and Barrett was full of them , besides being an incompetent head coach and having no Idea .

Trent was never known to be accountable for his teams performance . When the team needed new ideas and direction he focused on furniture and facilities .
This weak , ineffective Excuses and non accountable method from Trent is an appalling example to the players , never builds a winning culture and has catastrophic consequences . It breaks down the walls of fortresses and re builds them with straws .

The proof is in the pudding.........
Hasle's method of 'if we make a mistake, he makes us do it again' reinforces to the players that there is no easy path to glory . It takes commitment and grim determination to get there . This is the important lesson that makes players accountable .

When you make players accountable for their actions you are effectively teaching them to value their work and this increases the players skills and when a player improves their skill their confidence also increases . This is a win , win cycle that winning cultures thrive on

They say Little things make a big difference and I say we will see a big difference from all our players in 2019.

Baz provided his mates with garden furniture, while complaining about the poor showering amenities... Des on the other hand... get down to Harvey Norman boys.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6