Zorba's puppet with more dribble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Zorba has been with the club through the tough times and the good times .
What tough times has Zorba survived.

And yes you are correct...NOT RUMOURED.I had the dis pleasure of being entertained by the fat lump at a Eagles function. He just sat back and spoke to his media flunky there, not the paying members who he was hosting....

What tough times has Zorba survived.

And yes you are correct...NOT RUMOURED.I had the dis pleasure of being entertained by the fat lump at a Eagles function. He just sat back and spoke to his media flunky there, not the paying members who he was hosting....
He is always in coffee shops in Manly speaking to friends or media Doesn't acknowledge any supprters who say hello. Arrogant

I am absolutely stunned by this dean Ritchie article. Just totally astonished. If I didn't love the sea eagles so much I would throw league in with this rubbish.

Zorba is a grub. He keeps leaking information to his so called Journo mates because he doesn't care about the club.
He for one doesn't want DCE at Manly. He has been quoted as saying he is a spoilt brat! Keep in mind Zorba is in buisness with Staurts dad, Zorba blames DCE for Giftys departure, therefore Zorba doesn't want DCE at club. How about we get rid of Zorba. Then everyone will be happy!
He leeches onto the club and off it, has done nothing good for the club, caused drama after drama, leaks information about the club to the media, waddles around like he owns the place and is a horrible liar and person.
Get rid of Zorba!

Foran publicly bad mouthed the club. DCE never has. Foran agreed to terms with parra late last year. DCE never wanted to leave. Foran has played with no enthusiasm for months albeit injured. DCE has played with enthusiasm and effort and is visibly injured and still playing. DCE has more skill is as good defensively is a better organised. Foran is tough but now busted. There is nothing DCE can learn from Foran on the football field he is a far superior player.
Well said

See this is what i am talking about. Why would Zorba to allow his best mate Ritchie to write this crap. It stops any attempt to hold on to Cherry and blows smoke up the bum of a player who hasn't put in for Manly since the last round of 2014. IF Zorba wants to do something useful then put a gag on your mate Ritchie. Because now anything Ritchie writes will be perceived as coming from the Zorba/Penn camp. Ritchie is having a laugh and boosting his career with the help of Zorba all whilst destroying our credibility as a club. WAKE UP ZORBA YOU MORON!! RITCHIE IS USING YOU AND WRECKING OUR CLUB!!

Why's he doing it? Just trying to stick the knife further into Tooves thats why.

I'm starting to think that Bulldog Ritchie's on some type of retainer from Penn/Zorba to trot out this propaganda. If there was a scintilla of hope that DCE was recanting on going to the Gold Coast, then this public white-anting from within by Zorba or whoever has totally stuffed it! How is that in the club's interests? I would have thought that Bozo, despite his alignment with Zorba/Penn, would be doing everything he could to retain DCE, including telling Zorba to stop instructing his news corp puppet to write this ****e! If all this venom directed at DCE stems from Zorba's closeness to the Stewart family; the failure of the Quantum faction to offer Glenn a contract coupled with the Choc Watmough theory that DCE was to blame, then Bozo should put an end to this irrational blood-letting right now or otherwise be seen as a puppet himself.

I'm starting to think that Bulldog Ritchie's on some type of retainer from Penn/Zorba to trot out this propaganda. If there was a scintilla of hope that DCE was recanting on going to the Gold Coast, then this public white-anting from within by Zorba or whoever has totally stuffed it! How is that in the club's interests? I would have thought that Bozo, despite his alignment with Zorba/Penn, would be doing everything he could to retain DCE, including telling Zorba to stop instructing his news corp puppet to write this ****e! If all this venom directed at DCE stems from Zorba's closeness to the Stewart family; the failure of the Quantum faction to offer Glenn a contract coupled with the Choc Watmough theory that DCE was to blame, then Bozo should put an end to this irrational blood-letting right now or otherwise be seen as a puppet himself.
Sad sad stuff if this is true.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8