Zorba's puppet with more dribble

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks guys but there are some that love him, you just wait and see.

They'll counter with " it's all rumour and innuendo"
I just can't believe that ....... who the **** could think he does anything useful anymore for our club? He is a spiteful, arrogant, self centred wanker who should just **** off.

Foran publicly bad mouthed the club. DCE never has. Foran agreed to terms with parra late last year. DCE never wanted to leave. Foran has played with no enthusiasm for months albeit injured. DCE has played with enthusiasm and effort and is visibly injured and still playing. DCE has more skill is as good defensively is a better organised. Foran is tough but now busted. There is nothing DCE can learn from Foran on the football field he is a far superior player.

Foran would be having a good old chuckle to himself knowing all the sh*t has been thrown at DCE while he's made out to be the humble honest saint :wondering: please!!!!!

I just can't believe that ....... who the **** could think he does anything useful anymore for our club? He is a spiteful, arrogant, self centred wanker who should just **** off.
Don't believe all those vicious rumours feathered friend .

The whole story is agenda driven by some source .
To totally slam one player over another from reported stories by his own media
As some have hoped they both would have signed with Manly the media made up a lot of articles of them both already signed or signed else where Unfortunately or fortunately DCE got played out more which is probably a result of his manager
We dont know what really is going on behind closed doors.
But the media and certain people have definitely got an agenda to disrupt this club one way or another for there personal satisfaction
This one is just another headline grabbing garbage article

Journalists rely on sources. In between good scoops they'll keep their sources happy with some agenda supporting pulp which doesn't bother them directly. Is this one of them I don't know ?

You could spin this yarn the other way and make Foran a secret, hard-hearted and back-room dealing dude while Daly wears his heart on his sleeve, and 'thinks aloud', filled with the identifiable human quality of changing his mind.

I am sure Foran visited the parra facilities and met with officials. Just no one told the press.

"Foran on the other hand is respected by all. He is honest, forthright and genuine."
How does this crawling little sycophant get this **** printed. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth and I'm not the one licking Forans arse.

Can someone with a Twitter account please ask this moron how he can claim the Foran deal was NOT leaked? Promptly attach the myriad of articles leading up to rugby leagues "worst kept secret" for him to gloss over while you're at it! The RL world knew about Foran's deal at the Parramatta 6 months before it happened, and I can remember an article the night before he signed, claiming he would front the playing group the following morning to break the news?! IS THIS IDIOT SERIOUS?!

Can someone with a Twitter account please ask this moron how he can claim the Foran deal was NOT leaked? Promptly attach the myriad of articles leading up to rugby leagues "worst kept secret" for him to gloss over while you're at it! The RL world knew about Foran's deal at the Parramatta 6 months before it happened, and I can remember an article the night before he signed, claiming he would front the playing group the following morning to break the news?! IS THIS IDIOT SERIOUS?!

I would but he has me blocked

He goes way too far trying to turn the Manly club into something he can take credit for. "Built this club" probably was later repeated by the core players.
For those that know Zorba he is just a very proud Manly man . Love him or hate him on match day we all cheer along with him for only one team The mighty Sea eagles !!!

For those that know Zorba he is just a very proud Manly man . Love him or hate him on match day we all cheer along with him for only one team The mighty Sea eagles !!!
He may think he's doing the right thing buy he's loving the club to death.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6