Zorba ranting about Kelly Q & A being leaked by a fannn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
At the very least the Manly daily should respect BE's facts and print the truth.

(sorry to take this back on topic and away from another max thread.)

@Berkeley_Eagle should make contact with the editor ( NOT on Twitter) , send an email, and detail the circumstances and demand a retraction from Zorba in his next column!!

It might not happen but that would give him ( BE) a certain sense of joy that at least the Leak would be asked to do it.

And you can't tell us what happened 'cause then you'll be a leak? Damn I find this a frustrating world! @:mad::banghead:@;)

B E Mate I know vid has been all over this for you but you should except nothing less than an apology in the same paper he defamed you in. If he contacts you, don't let him bully you. He is good at that. This man is a BULLY so stand strong . We are as affronted as you were and we are with you.

B E Mate I know vid has been all over this for you but you should except nothing less than an apology in the same paper he defamed you in. If he contacts you, don't let him bully you. He is good at that. This man is a BULLY so stand strong . We are as affronted as you were and we are with you.

Yes @Berkeley_Eagle accept ONLY an apology printed in HIS column in the Daily, accept nothing else!!!

Ha I love chaos

#letscreatesomechaosforzorba
Ha,a picture from your youth I think you may not have wanted revealed so called " Mark from Brisbane"
2971765847_6a84c9d07c.jpg

I am not one for bagging people but I have had a couple of interactions with him and he is, well I have nothing nice to say at all. Unfortunately he wants to love the club to death. Its a shame he has so much influence at the moment.

I've developed respect for Kelly in allowing the Q & A to be filmed and also for acknowledging the camera during the Q & A session. I also like the wording he has used to throw his support behind Tooves.

It seems like Zorba is making his job difficult so he is one of a few who is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I liked the public communication. It didn't seem completely honest to me with answers been edited (cuts out and then restarts during answers). Plus the fact they did it away from Manly territory, I understand that Joe Kelly is a very busy man but at the end of the day we the fans deserve to have light on the dire situation at the moment and surely he can spare half an hour to do this locally. It seemed very controlled to me. Immediately after the interview Penn comes out in an interview and went on a different tangent in regards to Toovey so there is clear communication deficiencies. The biggest problem with our club the last few years is the media speculation for years they have made an attempt to tear us apart and it has finally succeeded. In order to end this we need a united and clear front which they are not delivering us at the moment.

Well said!!

@Berkeley_Eagle I reckon you should complain to the club. Lets get the bloke sacked. I want to see their code of conduct because I'm pretty sure I could find a breach. Off the website this is their values.

Our Values
  • Have a can-do attitude
  • Be a team player
  • Act responsibly and with integrity
  • Respect people
  • Be adaptable to change
  • Be accountable for our actions
Quite clearly violated accountability, and acting with responsibility and integrity and respecting people.

Lets get him sacked.

@Berkeley_Eagle I reckon you should complain to the club. Lets get the bloke sacked. I want to see their code of conduct because I'm pretty sure I could find a breach. Off the website this is their values.

Our Values
  • Have a can-do attitude
  • Be a team player
  • Act responsibly and with integrity
  • Respect people
  • Be adaptable to change
  • Be accountable for our actions
Quite clearly violated accountability, and acting with responsibility and integrity and respecting people.

Lets get him sacked.

Sacking him is what kickstarted this whole mess to begin with!

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9