Zorba ranting about Kelly Q & A being leaked by a fannn

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Some info has been leaked to me from a source close to the club, unfortunately I am not in a position to say what I have heard.

However I can confirm I will be on the Gold Coast for 1 week from 8 May.

I will not be answering any questions on these matters.

Supporters slyly going to the Gold Coast for a week without permission or advance notice is disgraceful. It's a treacherous act and you should hang your head in shame mate. :p

Some info has been leaked to me from a source close to the club, unfortunately I am not in a position to say what I have heard.

Hopefully you will be going to sign Elegy, Roberts, Myles, Bird and James while you are there.

@bob dylan could we entice you to backflip on your Gold Coast holiday ? I can get you a good room at the Brookvale Travelodge and we can assure you that Nate Myles will be providing hallway security and Greg Bird will be in charge of entertainment (plastic cups only I promise). Let me know if you are interested.

PS: Don't say anything to anyone else about it though.....act dumb like it never happened.

Speaking to a mate who is both a Bulldogs member and a St Kilda member.

He says the NRL is streets behind the AFL in how they treat their members. One key factor in his growing shift to AFL is the massive difference in how much the club communicates with their members and fans.

Meanwhile ... Zorba sees more open communication from the CEO as being a problem.

Speaking to a mate who is both a Bulldogs member and a St Kilda member.

He says the NRL is streets behind the AFL in how they treat their members. One key factor in his growing shift to AFL is the massive difference in how much the club communicates with their members and fans.

Meanwhile ... Zorba sees more open communication from the CEO as being a problem.
I went to the swans v GWS game on the weekend and the AFL fan experience is night and day compared to NRL. Its pathetic really. Outside the ground is a full carnival atmosphere. Heaps of stuff for kids to do. Easy to get a beer. A thousand times better IMO and costs the same.

My daughter and family live in Melbourne and my 8 year old Grandson plays Auskick.

The family are Essendon members and yes the AFL are streets ahead of the NRL in communication and fan day experience.

I can't stand the game personally but have been a few times with them just using 1/4 of the family ticket.

I won't list all the things that happen but I'd agree with the above comments 100%

Oh and with the new prices for food and beverage at Docklands and the MCG it's a stack cheaper as well in that area.

Does all the extra crap really matter though?
The AFL tickets are more expensive.
I just want to see my team play. At Brookvale. Like it is.

Not sure if you are a family man Duff, but I guess when you have the wife ( who may or may not be that interested) and two kids say 6/8 then the ancillary stuff, the pre and half time entertainment and the extra stuff to hook the kids in for the future IS important.

If you are a single guy , just wanting to get pissed, stand on the hill and chant then I get where you are coming from.

Not sure if you are a family man Duff, but I guess when you have the wife ( who may or may not be that interested) and two kids say 6/8 then the ancillary stuff, the pre and half time entertainment and the extra stuff to hook the kids in for the future IS important.

If you are a single guy , just wanting to get pissed, stand on the hill and chant then I get where you are coming from.

Definitely the latter, but.... Sometimes you have a bird that'll come along, sometimes one that doesn't but I've never heard of any of that other stuff being the deciding factor. Just whether it's their scene or not.
I was a kid once (believe it or not) and I loved going to the footy for just the footy. Begged my Dad to take me more and more until I was old enough to just wander up the road myself. The thought of anything else being there never occurred to me. I just wanted to see Cliffy and Mal Cochrane play.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6