Why are T Wright and Anderson sitting in reserves?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Yeh I think there was a similar thread about these players earlier this week that had a few agree, but t plenty happy with keeping the more “experienced “ team together.

Yes. Kicking game really good today. Should have had Anderson over under the sticks early after a great show and go and a great break where he beat 5 or 6 defenders. Looks to have time when he plays, which is the hallmark of a good footballer. Ridiculous he can’t get a run in a team with blokes like Parker and Wright going around ahead of him.

On another note why does Amone not get more recognition. Best forward every game I’ve watched . Been in ISC team of week 4 times this year.Who knows? The whole season just seems crazy.
I agree

Even now with Matt Wright being injured the NRL will make us play Johno Wright, not Anderson.
At least we should see Tom Wright in the next match. We've run out of troops.

look on the positive side, Wright might get injured and we are 1 step closer to the same stupid question being asked again

Yes. Kicking game really good today. Should have had Anderson over under the sticks early after a great show and go and a great break where he beat 5 or 6 defenders. Looks to have time when he plays, which is the hallmark of a good footballer. Ridiculous he can’t get a run in a team with blokes like Parker and Wright going around ahead of him.

On another note why does Amone not get more recognition. Best forward every game I’ve watched . Been in ISC team of week 4 times this year.Who knows? The whole season just seems crazy.
Agreed. Anderson and Amone should be walk up starters in our top 30 next yr. T.Wright has to be in the 17 somewhere

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10