Why are T Wright and Anderson sitting in reserves?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Holmsey

Bencher
Watching reserves and realising how much more there is to Tom Wright's game. His kicking game exists and it's very good, he can place field position kicks and has smart last tackle kicking options, attacking options. His passing has plenty of depth also. Defence is great. He should walk into our 6 jumper, he has blown away all my doubts about his ability in the halves. With the skills he has you don't waste him in the centre's. Anderson is another young gun, super fast and great under the high ball and kick receives. Why can't he replace Uate? If we don't start giving these guns game time they will walk for an opportunity else where.

Watching reserves and realising how much more there is to Tom Wright's game. His kicking game exists and it's very good, he can place field position kicks and has smart last tackle kicking options, attacking options. His passing has plenty of depth also. Defence is great. He should walk into our 6 jumper, he has blown away all my doubts about his ability in the halves. With the skills he has you don't waste him in the centre's. Anderson is another young gun, super fast and great under the high ball and kick receives. Why can't he replace Uate? If we don't start giving these guns game time they will walk for an opportunity else where.

Your guess is as good as mine!!

Which is,

NO ****ING IDEA!!!

Yes. Kicking game really good today. Should have had Anderson over under the sticks early after a great show and go and a great break where he beat 5 or 6 defenders. Looks to have time when he plays, which is the hallmark of a good footballer. Ridiculous he can’t get a run in a team with blokes like Parker and Wright going around ahead of him.

On another note why does Amone not get more recognition. Best forward every game I’ve watched . Been in ISC team of week 4 times this year.Who knows? The whole season just seems crazy.

Yes. Kicking game really good today. Should have had Anderson over under the sticks early after a great show and go and a great break where he beat 5 or 6 defenders. Looks to have time when he plays, which is the hallmark of a good footballer. Ridiculous he can’t get a run in a team with blokes like Parker and Wright going around ahead of him.

On another note why does Amone not get more recognition. Best forward every game I’ve watched . Been in ISC team of week 4 times this year.Who knows? The whole season just seems crazy.
Again, Amone not in our top 30. I suppose with Penny, Ferett, Fullysick, Tent, Sippers, Tango, Kapow, AFB in our original top squad we had enough props. Hopefully he'll be upgraded in 2019.

That will do me. Don’t pick him in first grade then Blacktowns best player misses half the game with game on the line to sit on a f..ing stool .

Lunacy
That's how much importance they place on Reserve Grade.

No

The NRL have messed up the Development Player system and it will change from next year.

Even the new Test Injuries rules are open to intetpretation :cool:
We messed up. Where is the Invisible Man. Has anyone seen Funa play this year.? How the hell could he be in the top 30 over Fainu and Anderson!

Again, Amone not in our top 30. I suppose with Penny, Ferett, Fullysick, Tent, Sippers, Tango, Kapow, AFB in our original top squad we had enough props. Hopefully he'll be upgraded in 2019.
I know he’s not in the top 30 That’s my point From what I’ve seen he’s better than half that lot but never gets a mention.Plenty of people at our club with their eyes painted on.

Last edited:
We messed up. Where is the Invisible Man. Has anyone seen Funa play this year.? How the hell could he be in the top 30 over Fainu and Anderson!
Funa is injured and was brought up when all our wingers and centres were injured or Rep duties.

Walks bravado has resulted in this mess :fubar:

I think that when we are no longer a mathematical chance, i.e. one more loss, we might see changes to our side. I am still interested to see whether we can sign Anderson to an upgraded contract to the 30 as coverage for Uate under the rep rule. If we can, I think we will and he will play if Jorge is out for a while.

HM. He was in the top 30 at the March cut off before kickoff. How the hell could a guy who was playing Flegg at start of year be in top 30 ahead of Fainu and Anderson.
Funa has a great wrap from rival Clubs as well and is meant to be a gun centre.

None of us know why Bozo's roster is like it is.:cool:

It's another wasted season due to roster make up and endless injuries :)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8