Who do u Go 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
But seriously, just to answer the question.....

F1 - Any Aussie driver / McLaren. When growing up I was a fan of the wee frog as Sir Jackie Stewart called him...Alain Prost. Also a fan of Ayrton Senna and Fernando Alonso, but couldn't stand Schumacher. Being from Adelaide I was lucky enough to see a lot of the greats live when the AGP was here (another reason to hate Melbourne).

Touring cars - Always a Brocky fan regardless what his personal life was like, but learned to appreciate others as I got older, especially Allan Moffat. Just not a fan of any of the current mob.

MotoGP - No one in particular since there is no Gardner, Doohan or Stoner right now. Partial to Yamaha though since I've always owned them as road bikes. My current ride is a 1985 XJ900f.

Sprintcars - Was always a Bill Barrows fan (the oldies here who went to the speedway might know who he is lol). George Tatnell too.

Speedway (bikes) - Jason Doyle (a Newcastle boy who won the 2017 World Championship).

Drags - Rachelle Splatt (if you saw her calendar shoot back in the 90s.....you'd be a fan too @:cool: ). She was bloody quick though (was? Still is. She still races today as well as being a mum of 5). First woman to run 300 mph (482 km/h) in a top fuel dragster.

Splatt as a surname racing dragsters.....
But seriously, just to answer the question.....

F1 - Any Aussie driver / McLaren. When growing up I was a fan of the wee frog as Sir Jackie Stewart called him...Alain Prost. Also a fan of Ayrton Senna and Fernando Alonso, but couldn't stand Schumacher. Being from Adelaide I was lucky enough to see a lot of the greats live when the AGP was here (another reason to hate Melbourne).

Touring cars - Always a Brocky fan regardless what his personal life was like, but learned to appreciate others as I got older, especially Allan Moffat. Just not a fan of any of the current mob.

MotoGP - No one in particular since there is no Gardner, Doohan or Stoner right now. Partial to Yamaha though since I've always owned them as road bikes. My current ride is a 1985 XJ900f.

Sprintcars - Was always a Bill Barrows fan (the oldies here who went to the speedway might know who he is lol). George Tatnell too.

Speedway (bikes) - Jason Doyle (a Newcastle boy who won the 2017 World Championship).

Drags - Rachelle Splatt (if you saw her calendar shoot back in the 90s.....you'd be a fan too @:cool: ). She was bloody quick though (was? Still is. She still races today as well as being a mum of 5). First woman to run 300 mph (482 km/h) in a top fuel dragster.

I went down to Adelaide in ‘88 with a cpl mates from our baseball team to watch the F1. One was a fiery, his brother in law a NSW senior constable.
At the time I was a casual pot smoker. Someone (not saying who) brought along an ounce of herbs from the evidence storage facility:lipssealed:
First time in Adelaide, we had a blast. Loved the street circuit. It was 5 days of madness. And Adelaide girls were ‘super’ friendly.@:p

(My mates brother had the XJ900f. At the time I had my mighty 1980 250 Honda XL. We were going for a ride into Sydney one night, and he said do you want to swap bikes for a bit. Mate I didn’t get more than 10 km down Parramatta Rd before I pulled over and swapped back!......way too much power for me. A motorbike cop once told me to know your limitations when it comes to bikes and power. I took his advice that night.@:))

Last edited:
Splatt as a surname racing dragsters.....

I went down to Adelaide in ‘88 with a cpl mates from our baseball team to watch the F1. One was a fiery, his brother in law a NSW senior constable.
At the time I was a casual pot smoker. Someone (not saying who) brought along an ounce of herbs from the evidence storage facility:lipssealed:
First time in Adelaide, we had a blast. Loved the street circuit. It was 5 days of madness. And Adelaide girls were ‘super’ friendly.@:p

(My mates brother had the XJ900f. At the time I had my mighty 1980 250 Honda XL. We were going for a ride into Sydney one night, and he said do you want to swap bikes for a bit. Mate I didn’t get 10 km down Parramatta Rd before I pulled over and swapped back!......way too much power for me. A motorbike cop once told me to know your limitations when it comes to bikes and power. I took his advice that night.@:))

The only AGP I didn't go to in Adelaide was 1989 (the first wet race). I went to the others though including actually working there from 1990-94 as a program and newspaper seller. My high school didn't like that I wagged the Thursday and Friday of AGP week from 1990-92, but stiff $hit lol. For a teenage kid, bringing home over $500 for 4 days work was worth wagging lol.

When they had the last one in 1995, myself, my older sister, one of her friends and her friends then boyfriend bought Super Gold pit straight passes for all 4 days (it only cost $425.....try getting a Super Gold in Melbourne for that price these days lol). Best damn 4 days of my life. We were seated directly opposite the podium about halfway up the stand and I managed to get a photo of Brocky in his Holden Racing Team Commodore as it crossed the start finish line during practice. I got it blown up, framed and signed by the man himself (though unlike countless other Brock pics, I have never and will never post a pic of it online. That pic is mine and mine alone and I'm not having anyone copy it and do what I did and then claim it as their own). Its currently hanging on the wall of my computer room and that's where its going to stay until the day I stop breathing permanently.

(My mates brother had the XJ900f. At the time I had my mighty 1980 250 Honda XL. We were going for a ride into Sydney one night, and he said do you want to swap bikes for a bit. Mate I didn’t get 10 km down Parramatta Rd before I pulled over and swapped back!......way too much power for me. A motorbike cop once told me to know your limitations when it comes to bikes and power. I took his advice that night.@:))

I remember one night back in 2000 when I worked for a chauffeur service (we were glorified taxi's lol). I had a guy pull up next to me at a set of lights riding a Yamaha R1. He gave it a boot full and dropped the clutch when the lights went green. He wheelied all the way across the intersection, then when the front wheel hit the road again he went into a HUGE tank slapper but luckily didn't crash. When I caught up about 3 or 400 metres later, he was off the bike and laying on the footpath. After that I'm guessing he went home for a change of underwear LOL.

It could have been very nasty though. It was the middle of summer and he was wearing shorts and a tank top.....

When I ride mine I will admit I like to hoon around a bit because bikes give you that sense of freedom, but I don't go beyond my own ability. I'd prefer to get home in one piece.

NRL-Manly
AFL-Swans
EPL-Arsenal
NBA-Philadelphia(Since Iverson)
NFL-Cowboys
A-League- Sydney FC
Union- nobody/most frustrating sport in existence

Ok - it’s pretty simple all here go for Manly in the Rugby League
After the Amazing win from Liverpool, I have been awake in party mode approx 38 hours...
As an avid sports fan - and this thread is non judgemental...
I don’t care if your sport is darts or chess ??
Just wanna see who supports who or what sport ??
In order of favourite sport

Footy - Manly - who knew??
Soccer - Liverpool
NFL - Seattle Seahawks
AFL - Carlton
Union - Hurricanes

Hey I'm also

English Football: Liverpool
AFL: Carlton

Throw in these ones
(this Is almost impossible to match too)

A League : Melbourne Victory
MLB: LA Dodgers
NFL: Pittsburgh
Shute Shield: Warringah

Not really follow any other teams in that way and of course not including the raft of Rep teams like Origin, Cricket, Big Bash etc

Some years I have had some of these all win a title in one year
(Eg 72, 87 )

1987 was great - 2 GF wins in 30C plus September days - Ahh far way from those days again think...

GSP was a beast

Yeah GSP is a beast. A highlight for me was when he put Michael Bisping to sleep after Bisping had already sliced his face open. Blood was gushing from his face. GSP was also coming back after a long time out of the sport to take the fight. GSP is deserving of GOAT status

Yeah GSP is a beast. A highlight for me was when he put Michael Bisping to sleep after Bisping had already sliced his face open. Blood was gushing from his face. GSP was also coming back after a long time out of the sport to take the fight. GSP is deserving of GOAT status
Yeah, George was awesome. But my all time favourite is Randy Couture.

GSP vs Bisping was great but the back end of GSP’s run up to Johnny Hendricks was a bit boring. Every fight would be 5 rounds of controlling.

Spider Silva was a great champ. The front kick to Victor Belfort is all time

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8