Who do u Go 4

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Fark,I don’t know mate. I just know from some of your posts, that basically anything with an engine in it, you’re a fan.@:p

Almost true lol. Not a fan of V8 Supercars....sorry....Supercars (yeah, right. Glorified taxi's is more like it). And I think Formula E is Formula BORING.

Rugby League: Erina Eagles (my old Central Coast team)
The MIGHTY Manly Warringah Sea Eagles
NSW Blues
The Kangaroos

Rugby Union: The Galloping Greens( Randwick)
The Tahs
The Wallabies

Soccer: The Matildas, much more fair dinkum than the blokes

NFL: The Green Bay Packers; the only team owned by the fans, for the fans and proud of it

That's about all I can cope with, otherwise I'd never get on with life.

MLB New York Yankees. (we had Tanaka training at our club in January)

Matilda's - world cup starts this week

Aussie cricket.

League: ah let me see, Manly!
EPL: Spurs
SPL: Celtic
AFL: Hawks
NFL: Dolphins
English non league: Bishops Stortford

AFL:Bombers
NHL: Islanders
NFL: Seahawks
English Football: Nottingham Forest :banghead:
Scottish Football: Inverness Caledonian Thistle :banghead:
Rugby: Tahs/Rats
NBA: Celtics
Shinty: Newtonmore

NRL = Manly
AFL = Swans (And Tigers - for my Mrs)
ESL = The Wolfpack (thx to @globaleagle
Football (Soccer) = QPR. For my sins.... Massive respect for Klopp and Poch though. Also have a keen eye on Salford. Melb City. Socceroos + Ireland
F1 = Dan Riccardo
Cricket = Aussies
Rugby = Ireland
I don't watch/follow American sport.

Soccer - Milan
NFL - SAN DIEGO Superchargers (LA doesn't feel right)
NBA - Raps (woo)
NHL - Canadiens
AFL - nope
Union - nuh uh
NBL - lol
I also watch a lot of UFC so I'm hoping El Cucuy knocks Cowboys head off...

For me
Football: West Ham & AC Milan (with a touch of Athleti in Spain)
NFL: The Browns (high hopes this year)
Baseball: A's
Rugby: Gordon and the Waratahs....

To be honest i will watch any sport but do not have that many other teams

I mostly follow just rugby league and boxing.

Manly
Errol Spence Jr
Gennady Golovkin

Also a huge fan of Rose Namajunas in MMA and enjoyed watching GSP in the past

For me
Football: West Ham & AC Milan (with a touch of Athleti in Spain)
NFL: The Browns (high hopes this year)
Baseball: A's
Rugby: Gordon and the Waratahs....

To be honest i will watch any sport but do not have that many other teams
The Browns, classic! The old dawgs from the afc north!

• 👍
Reactions: lsz
Rugby League Obviously life long Manly Fan - Blues - Kangaroos

World Surf Tour/League- All the Aussies

Sydney to Hobart - I'll follow it on the live cams... love it.

UFC- All the Aussies - Whittaker / Tai Tuivasa / Jim Crute to name a few.

Cricket - Sixes - NSW - AUS

EPL = Liverpool

I'll watch the odd Tennis match - Federer - Barty

The one and only Manly Sea Eagles :rock: plus the Blues and Kangaroos.

Other than keeping an eye on the AFL-Swans, the sport I take much interest in is (you said you'd be non-judgemental)….Swimming :D

Fark,I don’t know mate. I just know from some of your posts, that basically anything with an engine in it, you’re a fan.@:p

But seriously, just to answer the question.....

F1 - Any Aussie driver / McLaren. When growing up I was a fan of the wee frog as Sir Jackie Stewart called him...Alain Prost. Also a fan of Ayrton Senna and Fernando Alonso, but couldn't stand Schumacher. Being from Adelaide I was lucky enough to see a lot of the greats live when the AGP was here (another reason to hate Melbourne).

Touring cars - Always a Brocky fan regardless what his personal life was like, but learned to appreciate others as I got older, especially Allan Moffat. Just not a fan of any of the current mob.

MotoGP - No one in particular since there is no Gardner, Doohan or Stoner right now. Partial to Yamaha though since I've always owned them as road bikes. My current ride is a 1985 XJ900f.

Sprintcars - Was always a Bill Barrows fan (the oldies here who went to the speedway might know who he is lol). George Tatnell too.

Speedway (bikes) - Jason Doyle (a Newcastle boy who won the 2017 World Championship).

Drags - Rachelle Splatt (if you saw her calendar shoot back in the 90s.....you'd be a fan too @:cool: ). She was bloody quick though (was? Still is. She still races today as well as being a mum of 5). First woman to run 300 mph (482 km/h) in a top fuel dragster.

Last edited:
Certainly do not have a wish to be loved to be hated but does come with the territory when like a couple of others on here , i have my main sporting interest in Manly [ completely ] then a lesser A F L preference for the Collingwood Pies . Used to follow the Buffalo Bills in the N F L back in the day but have not watched an N F L game for years now .

I'm not parochial but ...

Freshie Surf Club
Valley United
Harbord United
Manly Sea Eagles

.... and after a few drams ...... The true blue Glagow Rangers .... "I'll take the high road and you ........ " ..... " By the bonnie bonnie banks of .... " ...... your shout Global ....

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10
10 5 5 -56 10