Who can we sack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Loobs

Living in the demountable.
Thought I'd start a thread that we can update whenever we feel the need to sack someone (ie opening fifteen minutes of games, half time if the lines are long for beers, quiet Tuesday at work).

My nomination is not a member of our staff, but he is or was a northern beaches resident and I cannot stand him - Brad Fitler. Can we banish him to a far away place so we never have to suffer his insights again?

Oh, and Barrett. And Ferris. Wait we finished strong so not Ferris. So maybe Seibold. Yeah him too.

ZtH looked great in the dressing room after the game. I think he organised Crust pizza for the winning side (but of course missed out this time, he was reading his own ultra positive press)

I would sack the person who cooks the pies - seriously one was so over cooked I reckon it had been sitting in the oven since the Sharks game
Don't you love that experience of biting into a pie only to be confronted by a black, tar like mass that used to be something edible at one point in a previous life. It seriously can't be that hard to manage a pie warmer can it ??

whoever at channel nine who reckons it's amazing to go on and on about returning mercenaries.

oh sam burgess....you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind oh sammy!

and loop with rabs voice

oh and rabs as well. can't tell the diff between taufua, taupau or matai if his life depended on it.

And Dan

The "hot doggy hot dog" guy has to go. I mean he's gotta come up with a better line than that.

I especially hate it when he wees in the bushes and then serves up a doggy without cleaning his hands (yes I have witnessed this)
Is that the dude with the pram dogs? The line is "hey ya hot doggies get ya hot doggies". Anything else is sacrilege!

I'm staying with the son in law ( and daughter/ grandkids) in Melbourne, they don't have Fox.

Our caravan ( which does ) is in storage for two weeks .

So I had a choice last night, watch Foxtel Go on an iPhone or watch on Gem, I chose the big screen.

Bad, terrible mistake , first time I've watched Nein in 2016 and FMD it will be the last.

The most pathetic, self effacing , one sided , complete dickheads commentary ever.

It's worse ( much) than when I had to suffer it in 2015.

Thank goodness for Foxtel.

Sack the new ground announcer at the Fortress.
Half way through the first half we have a scrum on our ten metre line and the idiot screams out "Manly on the attack"!!!!!!!!
Bring back the Goldman.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8