Who can we sack

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'd like to sack the tall, selfish guy in front of me, up the back of the F-M stand, who stands (jumps) up every time we even look like scoring. We're high up, with a great view....there's no need to stand up! @:mad: Rant over....

Sack a bloke for cheering too hard?

sack the inconsiderate robots that incessantly hold up their phones & tablets so that your view is tainted by little light sources .... even worse at music events ... and the reason I don't go to Bluesfest anymore ...

sack the inconsiderate robots that incessantly hold up their phones & tablets so that your view is tainted by little light sources .... even worse at music events ... and the reason I don't go to Bluesfest anymore ...
Reminds me of a Louis CK bit:

"Don’t text or twitter during the show. Just live your life. Don’t keep telling people what you’re doing … Also - it lights up your big, dumb face."

Willow. But that he stayed and Toovs and Heath got carted doesn't say much for our management at the moment. Another 3 losses in the top 3 grades this round. It is a results drive business Mr Penn.

I suggest the MRC gets added to the "to sack" list for no action taken after that ugly brawl at the end incited by the Warriors on Saturday :mad:

I just remembered ahead of Thursday night- can Channel nein sack the fat camera man who blocks out half the ground when he is working the lines at Brookie!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2