What could of been?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

KNUCKLES

weights before dates
Imagine a world where we were better at identifying our own talent and retaining our juniors over the years. Would we be in a better spot? Would our roster be stronger? Our cap? I often think if we were able to keep the talent in our system here at manly all the way through we wouldn't of had to buy elsewhere at higher prices.. sure not all come from the beaches area but were in our system at an age young enough to call our own, manage and breed loyalty and manly culture into.. some already from the area we missed out on. Out of this list I think we would still be a top club competitively but with more depth.
1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. BAILEY SIMONSON
3.WILLIAM HOPOATE
4.JESSE RAMIEN
5.ALBERT HOPOATE
6.CLINT GUTHERSON
7.DALY CHERRY EVANS
8.ADDIN FONUA BLAKE
9.MANASE FAINU
10.JARED WAERA HARGRAEVES
11.LIAM KNIGHT
12.LUKE GARNER
13.JAKE TRBOJEVIC

14.JOSH SCHUSTER
15.JAMIL HOPOATE
16.BEN TRBOJEVIC
17.CADE CUST
18.TOM WRIGHT
19.HAUMOLE OKALAUATU
20.MICHAEL OLDFIELD
21.TEVITA FUNA
22.BRAD PARKER
23.NICHO HYNES
24.SAM VERRILLS
25.TOM AMONE
26.KEITH TITMUSS
27.SIONE FAINU
28.DARCY LUSSICK
29.JOEY LUSSICK
30.BILLY BAINBRIDGE
31.KEIRAN FORAN
32.DEAN WHARE

Almost Penrith like.. is there anyone i missed?
Thoughts? Would we have been better off?

Last edited:
I always think back to 2015 when both Foran and DCE were off contract the following year, it seemed like every team without a decent half were after one of them. At this same time both Keary and Reynolds were off contract the following year. The rabbits quickly resigned them both up while we payed overs for DCE and lost Foran. Oh what could have been if we were a bit more efficient with those deals. Many will say we were best off letting Foran go however, I am purely judging him off his performances in the manly jersey and what a player he was. A spine of Tommy, Foran, DCE and Fainu would go alright.

Luke Keary was once in our system apparently.

I also think a magnificent rebuild would have been completed by now if the club stuck by Geoff Toovey
If toovey stayed we wouldn't of lost Gutho. I remember when we let ramien go I was in shock I could see he was going to be something special back in holden cup. How we let them both go I'll never know

Attachments

• EEA2025A-731A-4694-B936-6D4C4AF3BF08.png
    EEA2025A-731A-4694-B936-6D4C4AF3BF08.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 35
Doesn'tmatta have 4-5 discards from the 'Riff, and all are playing well.
The 'Riff have a huge junior nursery yet 4-5 of their current top 17 are from country NSW. How are they attracting such talent? And why do they need it when they have so many good young players in their backyard?
If any club should be looking at NSW country for recruitment it is Manly as our junior nursery is smaller than every club except Easts.

[QUOTE="Terry Zarsoff, post: 1237901, member: 6068"

Meanwhile the Faeceels have been busy buying hours.
[/QUOTE]
.... on time-share, I presume!

Imagine a world where we were better at identifying our own talent and retaining our juniors over the years. Would we be in a better spot? Would our roster be stronger? Our cap? I often think if we were able to keep the talent in our system here at manly all the way through we wouldn't of had to buy elsewhere at higher prices.. sure not all come from the beaches area but were in our system at an age young enough to call our own, manage and breed loyalty and manly culture into.. some already from the area we missed out on. Out of this list I think we would still be a top club competitively but with more depth.
1. TOM TRBOJEVIC
2. BAILEY SIMONSON
3.WILLIAM HOPOATE
4.JESSE RAMIEN
5.ALBERT HOPOATE
6.CLINT GUTHERSON
7.DALY CHERRY EVANS
8.ADDIN FONUA BLAKE
9.MANASE FAINU
10.JARED WAERA HARGRAEVES
11.LIAM KNIGHT
12.LUKE GARNER
13.JAKE TRBOJEVIC

14.JOSH SCHUSTER
15.JAMIL HOPOATE
16.BEN TRBOJEVIC
17.CADE CUST
18.TOM WRIGHT
19.HAUMOLE OKALAUATU
20.MICHAEL OLDFIELD
21.TEVITA FUNA
22.BRAD PARKER
23.NICHO HYNES
24.SAM VERRILLS
25.TOM AMONE
26.KEITH TITMUSS
27.SIONE FAINU
28.DARCY LUSSICK
29.JOEY LUSSICK
30.BILLY BAINBRIDGE
31.KEIRAN FORAN
32.DEAN WHARE

Almost Penrith like.. is there anyone i missed?
Thoughts? Would we have been better off?

You could also add Matt Ikuvalu. Could have done with his weekend haul of 5 tries.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8