What a brave and gutsy effort!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The main thing is they clearly put in for the full 80. We've been dropping right off about 50 minutes in for the past month and it's usually gone to **** from there. This was a full game. We will need troops back if Buhrer is done. Putting Lui back in won't make up for that loss. We really could do with Mateo for the Newcastle game.
Leary will be in for Jamie if he is out

That's what I was thinking when he went off injured. Even Mateo can come in for Buhrer.
As our backline come back to full strength it would be great to have Mateo's offloads and those guys collecting them. Leary doesn't offer that - more steady in defence.

Wore my manly top during Anzac ceremonies and copped a spray
Your a brave man wearing that they said

In the wet conditions the handling from Melbourne was outstanding. They turn up every week, and give you very few chances. Our second half was fantastic, holding the Storm to Zero. To beat the most professional team on their home ground in the weather conditions they thrive in with six or more first graders out is AMAZING!

In the wet conditions the handling from Melbourne was outstanding. They turn up every week, and give you very few chances. Our second half was fantastic, holding the Storm to Zero. To beat the most professional team on their home ground in the weather conditions they thrive in with six or more first graders out is AMAZING!
Yeah it was an amazing effort.

If you ignore how we have been going this season, we definitely looked like a top 4 team tonight.

There must be something about Melbourne that makes us lift. That's two quality wins against a team that would be more hungry to beat us than most others.

If you ignore how we have been going this season, we definitely looked like a top 4 team tonight.

There must be something about Melbourne that makes us lift. That's two quality wins against a team that would be more hungry to beat us than most others.

Not sure about a top 4 team, but damn it was nice to see some heart on display.

Our set pieces are still a bit wonky, but **** me dead having Jorge and Wolfie on the wings our edge defence is getting some backbone.

Now if we could find a 5/8th that plays - whooshka we are back baby.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8