• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
After travelling to Leeds solo I eventually caught up with a bunch of the tour guys last night. Big session was had Im still hungover at 830pm thursday night. Great bunch of guys who dont mind a quiet drink or 100. Hopefully catching up with you guys pregame tomorrow staying in tonight so I can start early tomorrow!! See you guys at the bar!! GO MANLY!!!

Great updates guys.

Ok, we've heard about the all drinking which means the beer goggles must have been in full use so.......

Who's hooked up with who????!?!?!!???

:lol:

Yeah Dave. You piss head. I had an effing hangover cos of you ya keeeent. See ya tomorrow. Go Manly

Good work BE.
DCE has definitely got a career in the media after he hangs up his boots after his 350 game Manly career.

Bit concerned about the sore throat and strepsils comment. Hopefully nothing in it.

Only 12 more hours for the Leeds Fans to see how the Manly Sea Eagles win games :D

Cheer load and find the cameras MWTS - we will be looking out for you hardy souls. :angel:

Go Maaanly!!!

Very cute clip of the youngsters BE. Great experience for them at that age. Hope they contribute to an epic Manly win.

Just spotted Mouse and afew other Silvertail posters on Fixsports news attending the civic reception

In my hotel room at Leeds Novotel about to listen to Vidmar on Leeds radio broadcasting from the breakfast room downstairs. Priceless

They have a radio station in Leeds? You serious?

Enjoy the game everyone. I have my alarm clock set for 3.45am and I'm ready for Manly to bring home the WCC trophy, yet again.

So now we have a Dale we need a Chip.
Actually I predict that at some stage in the future, after a DCE chip kick brings a miracle win, we'll see the headline: Chip'n'Daly

WAMF said:
They have a radio station in Leeds? You serious?

We have a few! We are a pretty big city you know haha.

I met up with Mark and a couple of the guys on Wednesday at the ship inn (a first for me) and had a couple of drinks. Good set of guys and I'll be catching up with them tonight pre game. Hoping for a good game too. Honestly can't see us winning if you turn up. The back row scares me.

Anyway, good luck tonight guys. May the best team win.

We are the better side and play in the best comp in the world and if we play to our potential we will win . GO THE MIGHTY SEA EAGLES!!!

Got a call from Jono pre-game, other than Hi couldn't hear much else besides lots of drunken happy chanting, you guys sounded like you were enjoying yourselves. Pity the result, or the refereeing, didn't make the trip even better for you guys.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8