• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Guys I am kicking this off BEFORE I leave (which is tonight) but this will be the thread we'll keep alive during the course of the next 10 days or so.

Just so you are aware the main MWTS contingent leaves tomorrow, there's about 11 ex Brisbane and about 20 ex Sydney with the rest having left early to have stopovers or do London / Ireland / Paris.

Everyone will be there by Saturday (bar a few arriving a few days later) so we'll try and get the banter rolling as soon as possible.

All up we have a full coach of 48, plus 3 of Vidmar's mates joing us, so 51 in total, and of course the other tour has about 20...so all up about 70 supporters (a pretty fair effort I reckon).

Thanks for everyone's best wishes and I can assure you we will be doing our best to fire up the boys and add another trophy to the cabinet at the Leagues Club.

GO MANLY

Awesome stuff. Enjoy guys and gals. I'm sure you will. Look forward to the updates.

Manly Daily 9/2/12
"Williams flies to the UK on Thursday ahead of hosting the official Manly Warringah Sea Eagles WCC Supporters Tour."

You need some real marketing, Mark.

But whoever the 'official' tour is, make the Poms know who the Manly fans are!

lismore_fan said:
Manly Daily 9/2/12
"Williams flies to the UK on Thursday ahead of hosting the official Manly Warringah Sea Eagles WCC Supporters Tour."

You need some real marketing, Mark.

But whoever the 'official' tour is, make the Poms know who the Manly fans are!

Mark's tour was on the mwse website.
The Zorba one wasn't.

So in my laymen terms that'd make Mark's the official tour.
Two things :
1) I'm sure Mark just wants to see some Maroon and White in a sea of Blue and Amber and loves the fact that there is x amount of people coming on that tour as well as ours
2) This paper is starting to be like the Telegraph with it's poorly researched articles

SeaEagleRock8 said:
How could anyone be on both tours? :D

Haha.. True.

Finishing off my packing now... Then an hour or two relaxation before I cab it to the airport :)

So you guys on Mark's tour are sat in section H (It was brought to my attention that someone in the ticket office must have a sence of humour today)... what about the other tour? Are they in H also?

BTW, 3 of the sides of the ground are now sold out. Only the open Western Terrace to go now. Should be a full crowd in attendance.

G,day guys from Leeds UK. I arrived today out time the others come tomorrow. All up we have a full coach load of 48, the unofficial tour I am not sure but think about 20. Snow on the ground between Manchester and Leeds and a chilly 0 degrees at midday when I arrived. Will update tho as much as I can and encourage the others as well. Cheers everyone from WCC town!!!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6