Watmough facing two match ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I used to like choc drops but he has got his hands under control this year and has been a machine, so now it's just Choc out of respect

I used to like choc drops but he has got his hands under control this year and has been a machine, so now it's just Choc out of respect

Every other player that's gone to the the judiciary to downgrade their offence has been succesful i.e Inglis. Choc should also get the grading downgraded.

Every other player that's gone to the the judiciary to downgrade their offence has been succesful i.e Inglis. Choc should also get the grading downgraded.

swoop said:

Wont happen.

swoop said:

Wont happen.

swoop said:

Even Travis Burns was successful in a downgrade bid tonight.

swoop said:

Even Travis Burns was successful in a downgrade bid tonight.

#NRL Judiciary: @ManlySeaEagles Defence now looking at vision of comparable tackles in Anthony Watmough hearing.

#NRL Judiciary: Final statements being made in @manlyseaeagles Anthony Watmough hearing.

#NRL Judiciary: @ManlySeaEagles Defence now looking at vision of comparable tackles in Anthony Watmough hearing.

#NRL Judiciary: Final statements being made in @manlyseaeagles Anthony Watmough hearing.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10