Watmough facing two match ban

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Unbeleiveably yes !!! But what else do you expect from the NRL Judiciary system. Manly have and always will be treated differently..
Will we ever get our best side on the field this year !!

Unbeleiveably yes !!! But what else do you expect from the NRL Judiciary system. Manly have and always will be treated differently..
Will we ever get our best side on the field this year !!

Playing with fire here. If it's not down graded he still misses 2 weeks. Would have fought it.

Playing with fire here. If it's not down graded he still misses 2 weeks. Would have fought it.

Perhaps we can get one of the Melbourne players to help out by demonstrating to the judiciary what a real chicken wing looks like...

[The fact he is not contesting the charge but the grading only means that by accepting the guilty plea he will miss only one game regardless of the result tomorrow night. If is downgraded to a Grade 1 he can play but will still have a loading of 75 points meaning he has to be very careful going into the final 5 rounds. Nevertheless we need him to play on Saturday as this result could go along way in deciding our fate in the top 8.

[The fact he is not contesting the charge but the grading only means that by accepting the guilty plea he will miss only one game regardless of the result tomorrow night. If is downgraded to a Grade 1 he can play but will still have a loading of 75 points meaning he has to be very careful going into the final 5 rounds. Nevertheless we need him to play on Saturday as this result could go along way in deciding our fate in the top 8.

I'm confused.

From what i have gathered from various articles. Watmough has pleaded guilty and seeking a downgrade but will be suspend irregardless?

Can someone please explain?

I'm confused.

From what i have gathered from various articles. Watmough has pleaded guilty and seeking a downgrade but will be suspend irregardless?

Moondog said:
Perhaps we can get one of the Melbourne players to help out by demonstrating to the judiciary what a real chicken wing looks like...

haha..gold

Moondog said:

haha..gold

stoodamire said:
I'm confused.

Im not sure how to explain the word "irregardless"

stoodamire said:
I'm confused.

Im not sure how to explain the word "irregardless"

stoodamire said:
I'm confused.

If he gets the downgrade the charge will be grade 1 dangerous contact carrying 100 points BUT because he's taking the early guilty plea his points will be reduced to 75 for a grade 1...allowing him to play this weekend.

If it doesn't get downgraded he'll miss 1 I believe because he's already taken the early guilty plea.

Worst case 1 week, best case free to play with 75 carryover points.

It's damned confusing but I hope I hope I've explained it clear enough?

This is just my interpretation so don't take it as gospel until confirmed by others.

Cheers, Asho

stoodamire said:
I'm confused.

If he gets the downgrade the charge will be grade 1 dangerous contact carrying 100 points BUT because he's taking the early guilty plea his points will be reduced to 75 for a grade 1...allowing him to play this weekend.

If it doesn't get downgraded he'll miss 1 I believe because he's already taken the early guilty plea.

This is just my interpretation so don't take it as gospel until confirmed by others.

Cheers, Asho

Blowfly said:
stoodamire said:
I'm confused.

Cheers, Asho

I'll confirm........ that I have NFI what's going on. Is he fighting the charge or the grading of the charge or the fact that the refs and the judiciary are a bunch numb nuts dildos.

Blowfly said:
stoodamire said:
I'm confused.

Cheers, Asho

I'll confirm........ that I have NFI what's going on. Is he fighting the charge or the grading of the charge or the fact that the refs and the judiciary are a bunch numb nuts dildos.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2